MEW Secret Santa 2018

I can confirm that some gifts have been sent and more people are close to being ready to send out theirs :smiley:

2 Likes

Great. Here I am with not even a pint of creativity and thus absolutely no clue of what to buy.
Someone is getting a box of grass…glitterized grass

3 Likes

Send me a pm if you want - apparently I am good at helping with ideas

1 Like

But what if I’m supposed to buy you a gift? Not saying I am, just…what if? :flushed:

then you ask the grand poobah or @DieGrootHammer im sure they will be able to assist

3 Likes

Or wensie or donsie or just about anyone on here :stuck_out_tongue:
You will always find someone who can help.

Also no one will talk - I can promise that

2 Likes

Then this will be perfect :innocent:

2 Likes

Spiders, she really loves spiders, get as many of them as you can and send it to her.

3 Likes

hahaha she will come find you and kill you for this

2 Likes

yeah-if-you-could-just-go-ahead-and-stop-putting-glitter-into-these-ss-gifts-thatd-be-great

Otherwise BIG thank-you to my SS. The Black Rock Shooter plush is really awesome. Love the mug and the Tamagochi is a nice little surprise!

13 Likes

lots of SS gifts going around already, well done all! :slight_smile:

I’m guessing “open outside” is a given now?

7 Likes

I just love that tamagotchi!

Your SS did well I think, love the mug and plush

4 Likes

why is no one posting unboxing videos??!

i demand an unboxing video of the awesomeness that is all the glitter!

5 Likes

Steam Autumn sale should be starting in two days, I suspect that’s when most of the Steam gifting will be happening. Hope you’re ready @Wyvern or whoever else plays middleman :wink:

Edit: Hey it’s my Cake Day!

5 Likes

I’ll do one when I get mine

4 Likes

You filthy liar, it has already started today!

7 Likes

Haha :grinning:

10 10 10

My recipient’s gifts have been organised. I’m quite happy with the selection, hopefully they will be too.

3 Likes

There are people with either their wishlist hidden or empty on steam, please update your stuff.

3 Likes

Just send them the Steam equivalent of glitter.

3 Likes