MEW Secret Santa 2018

Whoop! Another VR member

2 Likes

It’s going to take quite a while to get here, but I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

Which headset are you getting? Did you get from Amazon?

Yeah, getting this one:

1 Like

Ah, the Explorer would’ve been better, but that’s a good price and it’s still a decent device regardless. luckily WMR aren’t super different n between. Just different builds and some have a slightly better FOV.

1 Like

Just popping past to say a huge THANK YOU to my Secret Santa. You have been very, very, very generous. I honestly haven’t been that good this year, but I really do appreciate it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Annotation%202018-11-24%20173015

An extra special, happy, safe and very merry Christmas to you and yours!

11 Likes

Factorio! Something that’s been on my wishlist for ages, but that I haven’t gotten around to buying.

2 Likes

A fair few of you need to keep an eye out, parcels are slowly going out, steam gifts as well

So enjoy!

8 Likes

Thank you very much to my Secret Santa. The games you got me are perfect.

(They only look uninstalled in this screenie. They are already installed on my Windows machine. Can’t wait for the holidays to dive in.)

9 Likes

Wow those are 3 amazing games! I really want to give Senua’s sacrafice a go… The other two I own, darkest dungeon is… special…

2 Likes

I have a love hate relationship with Darkest Dungeon. Love the game hate the gameplay aka I suck at it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just got some Steam gift emails… And they are all awesome games! I’ll post in more detail later tonight. Just sitting having lunch with attorneys and have to run back to the arbitration hall in 7 minutes. Thank you VERY much secret santa, you realised I have a bit of a fetish for sim games! :heart_eyes:

• Jurassic World Evolution
  • Planet Coaster
  • Factorio
9 Likes

Looks like someone is listening. That game is going to keep you busy for many hours.

3 Likes

I know! Seems like it helps making your desires public. :smile:

4 Likes

And there is multi-player coop so we can all create an epic, super-efficient factory together!

4 Likes

Going to get this and try in VR :smiley: SS or not lol

3 Likes

Will you tell my Secret Santa I need a PS VR please :rofl:

2 Likes

Whohoo! Just got FTL and both Jagged Alliance Gold editions, and (this was super thoughtful) a gift card I can use on the RSI store for Star Citizen! My SS rocks!

5 Likes

Thank you to my SS! <3

Leia also got a pretty Bell from Beauty and the Beast shirt. Could not get a chance to take a pic of it yet.
There was SO MUCH GLITTER!

The Chewbacca PoP is still closed, as I noticed there was tons of glitter on the inside as well.

9 Likes

I can take a guess at who your SS was :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes