MEW Secret Santa 2018

5 Likes

Haha @MetalSoup, @SIGSTART tested some stuff this morning. I know because I was part of the test.

2 Likes

Everyone should have received their assignments now.

However, I need the names and cell numbers of the following participants for Postnet deliveries (I either have one or neither for you): @Blazzok, @Glordit, @Kwaai, @MalicE, @murfle, @Nimatek, @oltman, @Snowbeast, @Talentloos, @wenzdayz, @Wyvern, and @z1oc.

Please send them to me via direct message so I can forward the details to your Santa.

1 Like

Haha losers! :grin:

3 Likes

For all the Steam gift Secret Santas, be aware that the next Steam sale is speculated to be the Halloween sale next week.

https://www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com/

4 Likes

A very, very, VERY surprising draw for me! Kinda makes it easy for me to buy my target a pressie… or 2… or 3… or 4?

3 Likes

Whoever got me can also get me 4.

3 Likes

I am also very happy with my target, but then again I am a brilliant cyber stalker :stuck_out_tongue:

PS

I expect loads of glitter in my parcel - I shall be very dissapointed otherwise.

PPS

TO my target, I appologise now

PPPS

To everyone receiving a physical gift and sending a physical gift, please please please glitter!

PPPS

Everyone open gifts outside

PPPPS

The steam gifters if you want to remain anon, we shall do the same as all the other years - send me a pm and the gift via steam with the message you want to send to your SS so that the mystery can remain.

2 Likes

Oh man… Excitement is building up!

2 Likes

If I remember correctly (but I may be wrong) Steam gifters will have to give you the money and you buy the gifts because you can’t regift anymore.

1 Like

yeah didn’t we buy gift cards last time, for wyvern and then she bought the gifts for us?

2 Likes

Shall test it over the weekend - I am just waiting for payday

1 Like

So should I just invite everyone on Steam? As to not tip off who I got picked for? Otherwise how can I stalk your wishlist.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s how we did it last year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yes you should probably be friends with everyone here. It will also be nice if people make their profiles public.

3 Likes

Right, let the stalking begin!!!

1 Like

My target needs to do a write up on themselves. Right now they getting a box of glitter

3 Likes

Whomever has a list of all the physical gift people can maybe mention all of them in a post in that thread. I agree that it’s very tough to send a gift to someone if you don’t really know anything about the person.

2 Likes

Leaked on Twitter:

3 Likes

I updated my post in the “tell us about yourself” thread.

I know I’m probably tough to buy for since I’m a pretty seclusive, so I made some suggestions…

2 Likes