MEW Secret Santa 2020

I’ve got 557 games on my wishlist in absolutely no order at all, but rest assured any one of them is fine to get for me.

Especially that one with the 2077 in it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I know its a steam thing this year, but I’m also ok with Playstation Network voucher codes :wink:

2 Likes

That is perfect dude - any virtual gifting that people want they can let me know so I can let their targets know

1 Like

I also can’t wait to get my hands on it. For those wondering, I believe he is talking about this:

7 Likes

Doge has some sick dance moves!

Screw it. Same here. I want everything on my wishlist. Deleted a lot of stuff but the list is unordered and I don’t have time to order it.

1 Like

HAHAHA knew someone was going to do something like that, luckily that one is not on my wishlist, but I think I found the joke game for this year

3 Likes

One of the features that makes the wishlist a whole lot easier to organise now is that you can type in the position you want the game to be in (e.g. 1, 2, 3…) rather than dragging it up to the top

3 Likes

You havent seen his list . . . .

2 Likes

Hey, folks. Quick update: I have almost got this sorted out. Sorry about the huge delay this year. I had to rewrite my utility that checks that you don’t get assigned to a Secret Santa you’ve already had.

For those who might not know: We’ve been running Secret Santa since 2014, so I just can’t verify the pairings by hand anymore… It’s just too error-prone.

But I’m nearly there. You will know who your victims are tonight still!

5 Likes

Ooooooohhhhhhh time to get the not glitter out

4 Likes

I am soooooooooooooo excited

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well considering this is the closest I get to celebrating and gifting of gifts, yea I get excited

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

For everyone who is taking part - install this
https://augmentedsteam.com/

Then on the steam website you can then select a custom amount to gift.

5 Likes

That’s interesting. I’ve used Enhanced Steam for a long time. It’s the first time I see this one.

2 Likes

How do i know its safe

2 Likes

This is the new version of enhanced steam

enhanced steam was renamed into this.

1 Like