MEW Secret Santa 2020

Will give it a go when im at home :smiley:

Only because I trust your links :grinning: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So is this how we’re getting you funds?

1 Like

Yea its the easiest

Also guys check that the game doesnt have gift restrictions - we discovered now some sales only apply if it goes into my account not being passed on as a gift, I then resent the digital voucher with instructions to the target

1 Like

Just a reminder to my SS that I am also ok with Playstation Network vouchers :wink:

1 Like

Yes this is also an option - any other platform that we can gift on go for it - you can use anything as long as you either send me the code or voucher to pass along.

Same with me and Xbox. :slight_smile: I actually game more on XBox than pc.

2 Likes

Actually, that reminds me. I’ve got two games I would prefer on PS4 that are on my steam wishlist.

I’ll take care of that this evening.

1 Like

yea thats a good point would be good to know what the main gaming platform is

1 Like

Minimum spend we agreed on was R150 this year right?

Those holding off on Steam gift purchasing until the Winter Sale may be cutting their gifting tight - quite a few places suggesting that the sale will only start on 22 December. And at around 7 PM in the evening of only, so even less time to get your shopping done and the info through to Santa’s Little Helper on time.

https://steamdb.info/sales/history/

@Wyvern, if the sale does only start on the 22nd, I think you might be quite busy with our stuff on the 23rd and 24th - is that going to be okay for you? It’s important that you get time to spend with your family and relaxing and gaming over the holidays too.

3 Likes

To be honest, I will be working straight thru with a day here and there off, so it wont bother me at all. It will be a nice distraction. Its why I gave until the 25th I think for online gifting.

But people can check if they want to give steam, gog, epic, xbox, psn, switch vouchers

The options are there.
I am willing to do help out anyone who asks :smiley: I enjoy it - like I have said we don’t really do xmas, so this is the closest I get to it.

3 Likes

So I made a deal with my SS through @Wyvern. IL make sure to keep up my end of the bargain :mechanical_arm:

Also want to say thanks to my SS. You have a special place in my heart

6 Likes

Why is this so exciting… especially since I was scared of “die vet oom met die wit baard” as a kid…

4 Likes

I got a voucher for PSN. Thank you kind SS!

5 Likes

My Not So Secret Santa making some Legendary Level loot drops into my Hanukkamas stocking this morning…

Super stoked and way too generous - even at sale prices, it’s way more than I expected.
Thank you Santa, thank you!

4 Likes

I’m surprised that people are buying so quickly. I’m going to wait for the holiday specials.

3 Likes

Same here I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting

2 Likes

im also going to wait just abit

2 Likes

Imola is the best track in ACC! Give up this F1 nonsense and come to the dark side!

3 Likes

@SecretSanta - I see loads of my wishlisted games are on sale right now!

3 Likes

We’re having to depend on robots for everything these days…

Careful when you answer your doorbell, I might just send a drone like this.
3 Likes