MEW Secret Santa 2021

My SS got me Dark Souls Remastered. A forktlift game XD Hit an Absolution

5 Likes

Just another gentle reminder about secret Santa

2 Likes

guessing most people are waiting for the steam sale starting in 2 days, I did a little bit of cleanup on my wishlist on steam, so my SS might just want to take a look again if they had already had some games planned, not much changed, however If they already had the games bought and just waited on sending it, don’t worry about it, i’m not too fussy :smiley:

Also I know my 600+ list can look daunting, basically anything on it can be bought, and I will be happy with whatever you get me on there.

2 Likes

Does anyone have contact with @Konck? I just want to check if he received his SS gift

1 Like

It’s a happy happy xmas !! Hope everyone is getting ready for a few days off and enjoying the holiday!

A huge thank you to my Secret Santa!!! I hope your xmas is filled with all the joys of gaming (maybe some family too? :smiley: )

Received a fun filled adventure time for the coming weeks : Quantum Break, Hellpoint, Sekiro and Tell Me Why.

Busy installing now, thank you again!

8 Likes

Woot! I’m busy with Sekiro at the moment. You can join me!

@Beo made a nice Trello template for us and we have a topic going here: Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

I didn’t even know you like these kind of games.

5 Likes

Epic thanks So much to my SS :smiley: Just in time for new screen and time off abit from work

10 Likes

Haven’t played one in a LONG time but had me eye on it for a while now :smiley:

3 Likes

Ooo, Dyson Sphere Program looks interesting!

3 Likes

Very much thank you to my SS, they found the loop hole and gifted me a steam wallet code, leaving the hard choice of choosing the games myself :stuck_out_tongue: So together with the money he gifted and the extra R4 in my wallet I bought myself the following games:

Once again thank you very much for the gift, I extremely appreciate it, also thank you again @Wyvern for organizing everything and Mr. @SIGSTART for the victim assigning software :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: Hopefully my Secret Santa is just running a bit late and hasn’t forgotten me in his rush to get everyone else their gifts :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

It’s a lot of fun, similar itch that gets scratched as Factorio.

3 Likes

Eish I hope so I shall look into it for you - I know my SS is running late but I was contacted.

3 Likes

Secret Santa, after having to fight off a horde of rabid polar bears and zombie mutant elves, arrived to deliver a wonderful gift for me:

Thank you so much - I really don’t mind the delay Santa. I hope you and all of the other wonderful MEW Secret Santas have an amazing Christmas and hugely joyful New Year.

6 Likes

Thanks so much to my SS me and my kitties love the gift so much :grin:

8 Likes

Your Santa is definitely totally completely secret, absolutely. There certainly isn’t anyone who obviously loves glitter! :grin::grin:

8 Likes

I did not know snow turns into glitter :astonished:

3 Likes

Yea it’s this magical thing that happens only in South Africa lol

2 Likes

My Secret Santa was amazing!

I am still trying to decipher the code!

7 Likes

That is Secret Santa Done Right!

5 Likes