MEW Secret Santa 2021

Hahaha As for me who would prefer books - maybe get your SS to send you a list of authors they like and you can surprise them? Like for me, scifi and fantasy are first in line. So I would love something in those lines, but I also enjoy crime and some drama i.e. Nicholas Sparks or James Patterson, Nora Roberts, Jeffery Deavers, I even like some biographies (aka F1 related). I HONESTLY CANNOT MAKE A LIST. That will take me for fecking ever. For whomever my target is - I hope you like books I have an awesome new author to share :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Wyvern Sounds to me like you need to rather make a list of the books you already own/have already read :joy:

@GregRedd We could make use of intermediaries. Since I know who my target is, I could ask someone else in the SS group to pass on a question for me to my target. That way the target only knows 1 person who isn’t their SS.

2 Likes

I suggest for the books we post our wishlists here in the thread.

2 Likes

As well as wishlists for other platforms please - those on Xbox or PS must please post a picture here.

2 Likes

I voted “yay” in the poll but wasn’t invited to join the Secret Santa again this year :sweat_smile: probably my fault for not paying attention.

I am so sorry, I missed your name, I think it’s just also because we don’t see you often enough these days

1 Like

What is the earliest that an SS gift can be delivered? (Obviously the latest is Dec 25th)

2 Likes

I think as soon as a receipient has been drawn for you.

For anyone interested, hereiwth my Xbox Wishlist
#JustSaying

2 Likes

Haha you have Dark Souls 2 on the list.

1 Like

Only since last night after a discussion with someone. I already have Dark Souls 3 and its DLC, I want the DS Remaster so may as well complete the collection (not that I’d play it) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It all depends on you - if you wanna wait for sales or not, or if you want to send it to me the santa helper who will then deliver it on demand

1 Like

So I was blessed with a Secret Santa Surprise today. Thank you so much for the wonderful generosity expressed, whomever you are.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Wow! My secret Santa went above and beyond, even creating this amazing digital gift card:

Thank you so much! You are awesome!

7 Likes

Who ever is my SS. I love you so fucking MUCH

7 Likes

What a truly blessed christmas this is!

Whoever my SS is,

4 Likes

I feel like there’s some narrative in there regarding taking a journey on a coaster to a planet with a savage zoo.

3 Likes

Haha nice narrative!

Here’s the message that came with the gifts:

Yo ho ho! Secret Santa has been watching you and has seen that you’ve been one of the planet’s goodest boys all year long. Then Secret Santa read your Steam Wishlist and found a trio of Planets all in a row on it. So, Merry Christmas!!

5 Likes

@1nF4m0u5, @MalicE - we want to know what your generous Secret Santa’s got for you! Share already.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Wow! Very nice! Secret Santa’s going all out this year :santa: :gift: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes