MEW SECRET SANTA FOR STEAM PEOPLE

That actually sounds like a good deal.

1 Like

https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/yezzywp/#sort=order

Will browse the store and try to update before the next sale.

1 Like

My Steam Profile

I’m still working through my wishlist to make sure it’s relevant… Since I joined XGP for PC I’ve played a game or two I think might’ve been on my wishlist and is no longer relevant.

1 Like

Am I arrogant or helpful?

2 Likes

For those of you doing the Steam gifting, the Halloween sale is live!

2 Likes

For my Secret Santa. Please wait until the end of the week before buying anything. I’m still busy with my wishlist. Will spend a bit every evening to get it sorted.

1 Like

You’re not the only one who needs to work on their Wishlist…

Yo, my Secret Santa recipient…

2 Likes

Adding this to my "No Wishlist? You Get What You’re Given list…

3 Likes

I’ve removed a lot of games from my wishlist now. There’s still a lot however. Next I’m busy ordering it.

I’ve got a bunch of VR games in the list but I have to be honest in that I haven’t touched my Rift in a long time and I’d prefer a non-VR game. So I’ve moved all the VR games to the bottom of the list. It’s just too hot now to use VR. So please Secret Santa. I’d prefer a normal game and I am making a big effort of ordering the list by how much I want the games.

3 Likes

For me, to be honest. Pretty much anything from my wishlist would be fine (no specific order). So for my SS, I’m not really wanting anything specific so if there is a game that you’ve played that I haven’t and you figure that I’m missing out… go with that.

3 Likes

Dear Secret Santa, here is my wishlist. There are a fair amount of games that I have on the list, many of them in case one day there is a really good discount and I feel like playing the game, so please could you pick from the Top 20 games on the list.

https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/DarthMol/#sort=order

Thanks

4 Likes

The Steam sale has begun!

2 Likes

I appologize to my ss, as my list is quite messy, currently the top 4 games on my ranking list are what i would really like, the rest unfortunately are not in any order. I am currently liking indie games and anime games a lot, mostly coz i can play them on one screen whilst watching videos on my other one.

If the gift(s) have already been bought, don’t stress, anything on my wishlist is good.

2 Likes

Does anyone remember who owns the MEW Secret Santa Profile on steam?

Also PLEASE DONT SEND THE FUNDS FOR THE SS GIFTING THERE! I HAVE NO ACCESS!

For all we know it’s some scummy person hoping to get free games from people who don’t know any better.

2 Likes

It was set up by @Armitag3 - but that was the year that steam started blocking the re-gifting of gifts so we didnt bother with it.

So I was right. :rofl:

Just kidding.

1 Like

Ok it seems that I might have to pass the role of Steam Secret Santa to someone else - No idea why I still cant buy anything

1 Like

Aw sorry to hear that @Wyvern. I can take over. If anyone wants to send Steam gifts to anyone else then please let me know. Um my Secret Santa can either send it through someone else or by yourself.

1 Like