MEW SECRET SANTA FOR STEAM PEOPLE

Also having troubles with steam atm it just won’t load.

The only thing I have found so far is that because I received a voucher, I cannot buy or sell on the market place. Otherwise I havent found the reason for it. I cant figure it out

1 Like

You can see Steam and the store pages but just can’t “Add to Cart” or “Gift this”? Maybe they think you’re doing dodgy deals? Send Support a message?

1 Like

Oh no - I have a full selection ready to go, when I select gift - I can choose my target, write them a message and when I pay - it breaks - and this is with steam wallet and credit card

Okay, well that’s just weird. Definitely try grabbing a screen shot of that last step and send Support a ticket.

Oh I am not allowed to send any more support tickets about the same basket :stuck_out_tongue:
They wont let me. Its still broken for me :frowning:

1 Like

Just running through some suggestions:

• have you tried from a web page rather than the app?
  • on another PC?
1 Like

Done both of those

Apparently it was a glitch on my account even though I could see the sale items, I actually wasnt allowed to buy due to a time zone glitch.

It has been fixed and the first set of SS gifts has been sent out! So you can all make use of me again!

Even the email about the sale, and my wishlist items, was sent this morning only.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m glad that you came right.

I bought presents on behalf of one other person for @crzwaco. So you can cross him off of your list.

2 Likes

It was a meeee…

A few people (All people I trust.) have the details and use it every now and then to gift games.
I however have not logged in there for a while. Last time I used it was last years Secret Santa.

4 Likes

Ok guys PLEASE SEND YOUR GIFT CODES / WALLETS to MY account - there is a waiting period otherwise and I cannot buy anything - currently have 1 persons gift in m cart in the MEW steam profile but it will not let me use the wallet funds

2 Likes

Also if someone can ask @Darthmol to check his messages _ i need to send his gifts

1 Like

I will whatsapp him.

1 Like

Thank you to my Secret Santa!

nms

9 Likes

I just want to say thanks to my Secret Santa. Thanks for the dope games and yeah just thank you. I’m have shakes here from excitement :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Nice, what did you get?

4 Likes

Stalker bundle, darksiders 1 & 2, mafia 2 and then a fav from Ps3 that I never got to finish kingdoms of amalure

6 Likes

My secret santa has delivered!

Thanks very much!

6 Likes

Thank you to my SS! I know my wishlist was almost non-existent, but I really wasn’t in the market for much.

Got Northgard plus the DLC. Much appreciated!

3 Likes

Cool, hopefully you’ll get more stuff because otherwise as per first post your SS is doing it wrong.

2 Likes