MEW Streamers & Content Creators (Twitch, YouTube, FB Gaming)

yea i think he had around 500k quite hectic most wanted to find out about the ban im sure lol

3 Likes

He broke youtube. During his intro youtube started buffering and glitching for everyone but understandable because of the 500k. It got resolved quickly though. Someone at YouTube must have beenā€¦

tenor (6)

Function(add,moar,power!);

3 Likes

Canā€™t see the video

1 Like

might have to be on youtube its self and not be able to watch it via 2nd party website

1 Like

Itā€™s seems that even on Youtube itā€™s not available. Youtube only archives live streams up to 12 hours long, Docā€™s stream clocked in at 25 hours!

1 Like

Hereā€™s the full stream

2 Likes

Has anything at all been said about the Twitch ban yet, by either side?

A little bit of manufactured controversy so that he could break away from Twitch, take a months off, and come back to a new contract with YouTube?

I have a feeling heā€™d been talking to YT in the background, Twitch found out and applied a non-compete ban clause. Taken a month for the lawyers to sort it out, and for YT to buy out his contract.

1 Like

So, I have spent some time setting up my Twitch channel. I think I will use this for live streaming and YouTube for uploads.

Please check my first stream tonight for MNR.

5 Likes

So I have also started dabbling in streaming and posting gaming videos online. Hereā€™s a link to y Youtube channel. My Twitch is still a work-in-progress but im hoping to have it sorted by the end of the week.

8 Likes

Also your eye candy has been in one of your previous videos :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

OK so my Twitch seems to be working. Yay!!! I have been struggeling with my camera setup but it seems to have resolved itself now.

8 Likes

Nothing but buffering on my side :frowning:

Same here

I dont kno what went wrong with my internet connection. it was iffy as hell. When i tested it was fine but will change a couple of more settings hopefully it wll go better on the next stream

3 Likes

I usually canā€™t get 720p twitch streams to play with my connection. I think you only can choose lower resolutions if the streamer has a paid account or something.

2 Likes

So, what started as a joke soon got oldā€¦ So rather than sticking it out with an inside joke of Champions of Victory, I just changed my Twitch to ā€œoltman liveā€. Someone already had oltman with no videos, no friends and 1 followerā€¦ How on earth do I get that name from him?

Anyway:

4 Likes

So will be streaming again tonight.

Fingers crossed the stream holds up.

3 Likes

Me, most nightsā€¦

11 Likes

yup lol i know that feelingā€¦ But if you having fun while doing it thats all that matters

4 Likes

Story of my life

2 Likes