MEWRL - F1 22

Max blinks 4 times in this lap and puts up a 1:31.204

This should be easy to beat! And our only chance to beat Max at just about anything!

1 Like

Suck it, Max! Even my Pawpaw is faster!

Current overall standing:

Current Bahrain:

and Saudi:

Note the empty log…
@GregRedd come now, I need your participation point for Saudi! You have until tromorrow.
Also, @DieGrootHammer and @DarthMol and everybody else still keen to join.

Yip, still waiting :wink:

3 Likes

I added a link to the Excel doc in the OP for your viewing pleasures.

3 Likes

I was hoping to get some laps done before we went away for the weekend but ran out of time. Will still give it a go next week despite it not counting.

2 Likes

Your target has been set. Yowzer!!

2 Likes

Well I’m out for the rest of the season. I’ve been struggling to get my wheel to work properly with the game, or any racing game the past few nights and I am about to throw this piece of flaming horse shit through an entire building if I have to ONE MORE TIME NOT BE ABLE TO SELECT A GEAR.

1 Like

Sir, yes sir!

Fastest Lap: Ferrari - 1:31.999

Bonus Point Lap: McLaren - 1:33.293

3 Likes

Well done @the9avenger9 with your 5 point lead after the first 2 events!

@DarthMol , get out of that McLaren!

2 Likes

Too many DNS’s!

3 Likes

I would’ve loved to do a lap around but I’ve not been able to get my wheel to gear up or down, regardless of all my attempts. This is also not an F1 22 only issue as I experienced the same in ACC and BeamNG that I tried. Looks like old-faithful is dying on me. Which will mean I’m out of any possibility of sim racing for a long, long time.

4 Likes

#MaximumEffort :joy:

3 Likes

Okay, I know I’m late to the party, so no points, but here my Bahrain submission, just so I’m technically on the board.

Then I remembered that Xbox has screenshots!
Aston Martin:

Jeddah can suck it.

4 Likes

:rofl:
Points on the board baby, points on the board!!

2 Likes

Actually, I’m not really that bad…

I’ve been playing using an installation through the EA App but couldn’t see any of my EA Friends, so I installed the Steam version to check if I could and if I could transfer my save game file. I could see times from a few Steam Friends, but can’t find the save game files :expressionless:

2 Likes

In my ongoing efforts to maximise my output by minimising my input :grin: I’m going to only focus on running laps with the Bonus Car.

My thinking is that I’m generally going to post the slowest time regardless of the car, so I may as well do it at the same time as doing extra laps in the Bonus Car. That way I’ll get my Participation Point on the main table, and if I put enough laps in and get a little lucky, I may even score the odd bonus point when you select one of the slower cars for us to use.

Which is all really just me asking what’s the Bonus Car for Australia already!? Blimey mate, it’s a week away. And it’s an early morning GP, so no chance to do last minute laps on Sunday again this time. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Whoops, my bad! Sorry all! But especially @GregRedd

:checkered_flag: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! :checkered_flag:

The Bonus Point Car for the Australian Grand Prix is…

:drum:

Williams!

This time a lot less effort went into the decision. I was thinking McLaren again because of their Aussie driver, but was not keen to have them back to back. So Bill Williams it is!

5 Likes

4 Likes

What’s most annoying about this, is that I’m clearly leaving 3 tenths on the table in the second sector :expressionless:

Couldn’t get a clean Williams lap in yet.

3 Likes

Small improvements.

3 Likes

1.2s is not small!

atleastthatswhatitellmywife

4 Likes