5 Likes

“some people”

:rofl:

2 Likes

Motherf

3 Likes

Best time: 01:18.700

Bonus point: 01:20.610

Need to investigate the Ferrari performance here some more.

3 Likes

I won’t get much more time between now and the morning with loadshedding. So here, take it…

2 Likes

The Dwindling numbers mean the points gained are less…

BUT we have 4 weeks to try and get a good laptime around the old city of Baku!

:checkered_flag: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! :checkered_flag:

The Bonus Point Car for the Azaerbaijan Grand Prix is…

:drum:

3 Likes

Is there any logic behind it, or just a name drawn from a hat?

2 Likes

Sorry I missed Australia laps, even after me pushing for the car. Had all intentions to do a morning of laps yesterday, but then with the cat issues of Friday and stuff needing to happen yesterday, I just ran out of time.

I’ll take the 4 weeks for Baku with pleasure!

2 Likes

I could Balderdash it… But nah, it was random. I did look at the next few races, Its Imola after Baku, and I was going to give that to Alfa Romeo. I try to actually stick to the slower cars for the bonus point, thus Ferrari will get their chance at Monza.

3 Likes

Preliminary results.

3 Likes

We all kinda forgot that F1 was a thing… But here is your reminder to do a few laps around Baku and post your times!

RACE WEEK!

3 Likes

Alpha: 1:42:642

Equal Ferrari : 1:41:924(PB)

3 Likes

3 Likes

Again, I did the wrong one first. I should have done the Alpha Tauri first, then the Red Bull will feel like a rocket!

RB - 1:41.706

2 Likes

AlphaTauri 1:42.685
Equal Haas 1:42.066

5 Likes

Sadly, never did manage to get back to Baku try again, so here’s what I got for times:

We only have this coming week until 21:30 on Sunday for Miami times. Pick a Bonus Car soonest please @Oltman - may only have chance to get laps in tomorrow and on Sunday itself. And you know I need all the help I can get!

2 Likes

Sorry guys, I was offline most of yesterday.

:checkered_flag: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! :checkered_flag:

The Bonus Point Car for the Miami Grand Prix is…

:drum:

The official name of the race is the “Formula 1 CRYPTO.com Miami Grand Prix 2023”. Crypto.com is a sponsor of Aston Martin, but it is Miami USA. Even though they seem like one of the least party teams, and thus not a great fit for Miami, it is home ground advantage for the first of 3 races this year! Haas will need all the advantage they can get this year!

As for the log, I get my first win but participation means I get low points… Also, never got my Alpha Tauri time down and so score no bonus points.

As it stands: after 4 rounds:
(EDIT: wrong totals before)

Participation is a bit low again, so we need to up our marketing again to get the numbers!

Remember, F1 22 is VERY controller friendly, so no need to have a fancy wheel or rig! Also, it is on EA’s play pass thing.
@DieGrootHammer
@Avatar
@DarthMol
@SlinX
@Dragonic

4 Likes