MEWRL - F1 22

Sorry! I have every intention but whenever I have the wheel set up it’s to do GT racing. And then it’s quite the adjustment to transition to open wheel. Will try do this one since I’ve never driven the Miami track.

1 Like

There is a bug in the co-op campaign, where the AI makes like 6 pit stops! The track is quite tough and harsh on tyres, but not nearly THAT harsh. It was an easy win :wink:

The track is quite fun but I struggled to get the times down to the AI. I think @J.O.E got some good times and a competitive qualy.

3 Likes

That squiggly bit at the end of Sector 2 leading to the long back straight is just stupid, dumb, pants, nonsense, kak. There, I said it.

This bit:

I mean, really…!

3 Likes

Haas time: 1:30:622
AlphaTauri(PB): 1:28.901

5 Likes

I remembered today is race day.

Put in a few laps.

3 Likes

I still don’t know which performance setting we’re supposed to use, or which one is which in-game? Either way, I can’t break under 1:30, never mind get close to @the9avenger9’s Alpha Tauri time.

I think this is Equal Performance?
Red Bull - 1:30.396

I think this is Realistic Performance?
Red Bull - 1:31.183

Bonus Point Laps
Haas - 1:31.665

4 Likes

Doing mine a little late
Haas Realistic 1:30.528

Hass Equal 1:29.402

Just couldn’t get a proper lap together, was set to get into the 1:28s then messed up the last corner.

5 Likes

I just could not get the hang of Miami, so, bravely, I played Factorio.

I’ll attempt Imola again, that’s a fun track at least.

3 Likes

I feel the track has a nice flow to it until those final few turns that @oltman highlights. It’s just a clusterf*k and breaks the flow.

2 Likes

I only got home from Jhb late last nigtht so I did not manage to put ANY laps in… Boohoo!

After the weekend in Miami it seems that there could be more points in the bonus cars than the fastest time. This only really works when the numbers are low but @WarRack101 capitalised and scored more points that way.

@the9avenger9 and @WarRack101 are increasing their gap to the rest of the field. This is starting to reflect the real season with 3 drivers attempting to run away with it, but just like Fernando it seems unlikely I will catch up. Formula 1.5 is highly contested though!

In the meantime…

:checkered_flag: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! :checkered_flag:

The Bonus Point Car for the Imola Grand Prix is…

:drum:

The name Alfa Romeo boasts Formula 1 connections dating back to the championship’s inception in 1950. Fast forward to the 21st century and Italian flare combines with Swiss sensibilities in a new era for the team formerly known as Sauber.

6 Likes

OK, I dont want to be left behind again…

PB: 1:17.015 in the Red Bull (Ferrari was close!)

Bonus: 1:18.139 in the Alpha Tauri

3 Likes

Urgh I’m getting so annoyed with this. At times it feels as though the steering can be more sensitive which causes me to cut a corner due to slightly more oversteer, despite what felt like the same movement as previous lap.

1 Like

Just feels so inconsistent.

1 Like

??? You getting your Alphas and your Alfas mixed up?

1 Like

Time Trial Track Limits in Imola are ridiculous!

1 Like

Oh my word! That is hilarious and totally stupid of me! LOL! Yes, I got mixed up!

2 Likes

4 Likes

A gentle reminder that it is race week and you need to get your Imola lap times in.

3 Likes

I’m stuck in N-Cape until Friday, got family on Saturday, so I win at racing driver excuses for the week.

2 Likes

Alfa: 1:17.302

PB: 1:16.580

4 Likes