Most Anticipated game of 2021

The time has come. It is time for the first round of voting in our annual MEW GOTY awards. Here we will be voting for the game we’re most excited for coming in the near future.

Below is a list of 10 nominations. You can vote for as many of them as you want. The top 5 will progress to the final round of voting that will happen next week. Should you feel there is a game missing from the list that needs to be added, please feel free to discuss it in the comments below. The extra game with the most likes from the community will join the top 5 in the final round of voting.

Here is the poll:

• Ghostwire: Tokyo
  • Overwatch 2
  • Horizon Forbidden West
  • God of War Ragnarok
  • Redfall
  • Gran Turismo 7
  • Starfield
  • Diablo 4
  • Elden Ring
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2

0 voters

1 Like

Nomination for Halo: Infinite - releases just outside of the GotY window, so is technically “anticipated”. :smiley:

3 Likes

Shouldn’t the title read, “Most anticipated game of 2022” ?

5 Likes

I can’t believe Elden Ring only has two votes so far. It looks like it may just be the best game of all time.

2 Likes

I can’t believe I missed it when doing my votes. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

It’s quite sad that of the 6 games on last years vote, only 3 had actually come out :confused:

4 Likes

I’m not a big fan of From Software games. Sekiro was the only one I found kind of bearable. Will have to wait and see with this one but I don’t think it looks very good so far.

1 Like

Nomination for Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild sequel. Its not confirmed for 2022 but they are aiming for it.

I voted for Elden Ring in the meantime, but there is also Tiny Tina and ELEX II.

4 Likes

cyku bliat. Stalker 2 for me.

Not a big fan of From Software’s games but Elden Ring seems pretty darn cool!

1 Like