Most Epic activity competition The First — Win Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse

Update: The winners have been announced—

Original post:

It is with great pleasure that I announce our first Most Epic forum giveaway, with copies of our very own @roguemat’s Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse up for grabs.

Thanks to @Solitude and @roguemat for sponsoring the prizes for this giveaway.

To be entered into the draw, you must have the following activity statistics for the period 17–24 February 2018. You can view your current statistics on the Users page.

• Read at least 100 posts.
  • View at least 25 topics.
  • Post at least 25 replies.
  • Post at least 2 new topics.
  • Give at least 50 likes.
  • Receive at least 1 like.

Mods are not eligible for this giveaway. Future giveaways will have higher activity thresholds.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in this thread.

For discussion on the game, go to the official VALA topic on MEW.

VALA will launch on Steam on 26 February. We will endeavour to deliver your prize on launch day.

12 Likes

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

This is pretty cool! Big ups to you ladies

3 Likes

Good luck peoples!!!

4 Likes

Good luck everyone! Shouldn’t be too hard to get the required stuff.

3 Likes

Nice idea for a comp - I think these will go a long way in generating activity on the forum.

5 Likes

You can do it people!

3 Likes

To all the contestants don’t forget, that; “The likes must flow.”

7 Likes

Awesome comp guys! Thanks to the sponsors!

5 Likes

That is a lot of likes.

4 Likes

Second last day of the comp everyone. Remember to check your user page to see what you still need to do, and make sure to get those likes in!

5 Likes

is there a way to see our stats for the comp duration?

You can click on that Users link that was posted on the first post. Is it showing there? It would suck if it’s only us mods that can see it.

https://community.mostepic.win/u

As for custom periods… not as far as I know. Only daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly to-date options are available at the moment, along with “all time”.

Thanks guys i do see it now!

1 Like

apart from the competition itself, can i just say that its AWESOME to see games made by local devs!!

7 Likes