Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse (local dev game)

http://www.valagame.com/

4 Likes

Even more good news about this game, it is available as a Play Anywhere title for Xbox and PC.

1 Like

I like the old SABC TV test pattern in the trailer. Brings back memories from when I got home from school one day and we had a TV in the house! We stared at that test pattern for hours until 6pm when the first programs started.

Was quite the change from listening to the radio every night instead.

Wow, I didn’t even know Matt was working on games these days. Last I saw him he was making Lumia apps.

Nicely done!

Wait, we have Steam embeds? This is officially the coolest forum software ever.

2 Likes

It supports embedding pretty much everything.

Like, YouTube (arguably a better trailer than the one in the OP)

Twitter

Even straight MP4’s

Just examples of course :wink:

3 Likes

Hey welcome @roguemat! It’s good to see you here.

Also, congrats on the game! Very impressive.

Yo! Long time no see, glad to see you still around :slight_smile:

Time flies. It’s crazy really.

Welcome @roguemat - this is why I wanted you to link vids :stuck_out_tongue:
Soli - this one I think will be fun as one of our multiplayers dont you think?

Definitely!

I feel a bit out of the loop here. Who is Mat?

Whew, I’ve known Mat for a long time now and I can’t remember from where exactly.

He has always been in the Microsoft development space and I’ve always made use of MS technologies.

I think @Wyvern has the right idea here. We can definitely play this as one of our games for the multiplayer evenings and we’ll be supporting a local developer at the same time.

@roguemat, if you give away a free game in a competition here at MEW then I will match it and buy a copy to give away. What do you think? (look how sneaky I am in trying to give away two games)

1 Like

< Matt is this guy. Used to make Windows apps (bidorbuy, Plex, Supersport, dstv, etc.), got bored, made a game (for 3 years now!).

@Solitude :smiley: deal :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome!

Thanks! I will create a competition page tomorrow.

@SIGSTART we have our first big giveaway at our new community! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh noes! I read now that it’s only couch co-op and not online multiplayer yet so we won’t be able to use it for our multiplayer evenings. @Wyvern

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dammit :frowning: Oy @roguemat - please fix that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

EDIT: http://steamcommunity.com/app/659110/discussions/0/1470841715942609750/

1 Like

Hey gamedev plz quickly add netcode. And make world peace. Kthx.

:laughing:

From @DieGrootHammer’s explanation of his commute, I think we might be in the same area. We could stream some couch co-op one evening, work schedules permitting?

3 Likes