Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse (local dev game)

Absolutely! That is a deal!! I’ll bring beer.

2 Likes

I had to try :stuck_out_tongue:

Since hammer is your new stalker I dont gave someone to co op this with

@roguemat So what do you guys have against llamas? :smile:

My mom got attacked when I was a kid at a petting zoo.

3 Likes

Ah… fair enough

@roguemat congrats on this epic endeavor dude! I hope you guys get rave reviews and sell a TRUCKLOAD :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks man :slight_smile:

What did Llamas do to you when you were a young little girl which would result in you wanting to hurt Llamas like this?

Haha he already answered that earlier in the thread.

Hahahaha! missed that for some reason! :stuck_out_tongue: Just read it and laughed a bit louder than I probably should have

1 Like

We’ve just gone live! And it is on special!

6 Likes

@Tom @MalicE @Hiro Support the local people.

6 Likes

And bought!!! Installing now. Congratulation on the release day @roguemat

4 Likes

I will buy it on Xbone. Searched now and don’t see it. When is Xbone release ?

Mid-March for Xbox One.

1 Like

Congrats on the release @roguemat! And thanks for sponsoring a copy! I’ll buy one for myself today too.

I was 100% sure this was a “your mom” joke when i started reading this reply :rofl:

Congrats on the launch bro! I will also pick up a copy, only because @Talentloos is a bully…

I see that VALA is currently the first game appearing in the New and Trending games on Steam!! I hope it stays there and gets all the sales!!!

1 Like

We’ve actually had a pretty terrible launch :-/
I think the problem stems from not having enough reviews (right now we only have 3, 1 of which is negative) so we don’t get considered for any of the nice lists.
I don’t see VALA in the New and Trending, I see this:

That’s really weird. When I looked this morning it was right at the top of the New and Trending list. But who knows how that list works in Steam