Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse (local dev game)

Sorry to hear that @roguemat.

I’ll play the game tonight an leave a review. We are now quite a few people here who own the game. Come on guys, lets play the game and post some reviews!

Definitely the plan for tonight

1 Like

I also checked it out at around 7:30AM and saw VALA on the STEAM front page.

1 Like

Hey, just want to be clear that I wasn’t asking you guys to review. I’m a solid believer in only reviewing stuff that you’ve played and have a real opinion on. So if you do play the game for enough to understand it and such, and do have an opinion (positive or negative) those reviews would be appreciated, because it also really helps people browsing the page to get a realistic idea of what they’re buying.

4 Likes

Trust me the guys here will be honest and only review it once they played :smiley: But congrats on the release - I shall have to wait a couple of months before grabbing it, but its only because March and April is my 2 months with all the bloody birthdays!

2 Likes

Well you should have considered that before you didn’t win!

2 Likes

Hahahaha Im a Mod - no participating in the comps :smiley: But i dont mind it went to the right people.

I will grab it as soon as I can

3 Likes

VALA was on CBS5/3TV last night in the US

5 Likes

Lets go

1 Like

Just straight up form the start. Thank you for giving me the ability to pause the intro vid. It gives me time to smoke a bong before I settle in.

3 Likes

Cool the turning off the gore and such does it get replaces with other stuff just as in series sam I always used the flower gore.

1 Like

Also busy downloading the game at the moment.

1 Like

So did I do good or bad?

1 Like

This game is very hard! I like it but it’s going to take a while to get used to.

1 Like

Also it really needs online multiplayer. Would love to play this with other people but I don’t have real life friends.

3 Likes

I got to stage 11 but died before getting to whatever I was supposed to get to, in part contributed to by me picking up a grenade launcher while I wanted to reload my shotgun.

Going to try streaming this for a bit.

2 Likes

Uh…excuse me?? But…but…but…:sob::yum:

3 Likes

If anyone is finding the game particularly hard, I’ve created a thread over at the steam forums asking if anyone wants try out a beta build of the new “Casual” difficulty level:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/659110/discussions/0/1692662484259761884/

3 Likes

Same. I generally hate people, apart from my awesome internet-friends.

2 Likes