Most Epic Discord

Hey @Wyvern did you know that Discord was almost called “Wyvern”.

3 Likes

That would have been awesome!!!

2 Likes

That would have been different.

3 Likes

Everyone meet on wyvern for some balls in holes action…

with Golf With Your Friends

In an alternative universe discord is called wyvern and wyvern uses the username Discord

2 Likes

Does anyone use Discord in their mobile device?

I’ve been having some terrible audio issues, specifically wrt my voice over not transmitting properly or at all.

2 Likes

Not for voice comms so can’t comment

1 Like

I haven’t used Discord on mobile in awhile, sorry.

Could be a Wi-Fi issue on your home network, or the fact that Discord now by default auto-selects the voice server location based on who first joins that server (if you’re chatting with internationals)?

It’s because of the new redesign. That font messes up everyone’s crap.

3 Likes

https://blog.discord.com/happy-blurpthday-to-discord-a-place-for-everything-you-can-imagine-fc99ee0a77c0

1 Like

I like how this thread topic is more active than our discord

1 Like

Im just not there when I play single player games :stuck_out_tongue:

Once upon a time…

Friday nights are my dedicated gaming night, perhaps I should make it a regular occorunce to be there every Friyay.

2 Likes

@SIGSTART

We have just installed a bot called freestuffbot from freestuffbot.xyz on a mates gaming business server.

It’s very simple. Just type /free and it comes up with the latest free games.

Worth a look for your Discod channel

3 Likes

And done.
/free in #general to get the current list.

Thanks for the idea @Snowbeast

3 Likes

Pleasure mate.
Glad it added value

1 Like

Do any of you know “Skillie247” on discord, he seems to be spamming links to a NSFW discord server on our server

Im kicking and banning him, if he is a friend of someone, sorry, but he needs to speak to one of us…I will not tolerate that kind of thing.

I have sent a private message as well. Thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes

Good looking out there @TechThief. And solid work on the swift ban hammer @Wyvern.

1 Like

I see @Glordit spammed most of the text channels in the discord with a link to a supposed “free discord nitro” I did not click it for in case. I don’t believe this is something Glordit would suddenly do, so I suspect a possible hacked discord account.

2 Likes