Most Epic Mascot Battle --- rhinos vs. cats

Never heard that before in my life :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really? It’s a pretty common word. Virtually all ex-pats and so in Australia or New Zealand are called Saffas.

1 Like

I’d prefer rhinos over cats. However, what about a whale? I mean whales never get used as logos and they are such majestic creatures.

2 Likes

YYYYEEEEEEESSSSS!!! WHALES!!!

Nobody can agree on rhino or cat, so we become a WHALE!!!

MEWbalaena australis, or otherwise knows as the Southern MEWback Whale

1 Like

No guys dammit. Don’t be silly now. The Rhino stays. Finish en klaar

1 Like

It seems there are many whale logos… and they all look awesome!

https://www.google.com/search?q=whale+logo&client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9vNrun_PYAhXqBcAKHUVTALQQsAQIJw&biw=1536&bih=753

1 Like

Docker uses a whale, and Twitter used the (in)famous Fail Whale, but other than that whales get no mascot love.

(Aside: Digital Ocean uses a fat shark :smiley:.)

1 Like

Hmmmm it sucks that whales are used often too. So…

https://www.google.com/search?q=potato+logo&client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis15uUofPYAhUFW8AKHYpLBj0QsAQINw&biw=1536&bih=753

1 Like

Rhino it is then!

3 Likes

As an avid Warframe player, I approve. Is there some uniquely South Africa tuber we can use instead, though?

1 Like

Grant Hinds will probably sue if we use his likeness. Seriously I thought tuber was a short name for youtuber and was surprised when I googled the word. You learn something new every day.

3 Likes

Yes. From the previous posts I interpreted the same thing.

1 Like

Note to self: investigate adding “LOL” reaction as a post liking option.

1 Like

Both damnit, rhino and cat gaming together showing no matter who you are, where you are from, or how big or how small you are, gaming is for everyone, and everyone should be allowed to enjoy it

Yes! We need LOL reactions!

And sad reacts for all cat fans when the rhino becomes mascot.

1 Like

My friend has YouTube channel with a whopping 100 subs and all he does is play ark and pubg because he is young and hasn’t discovered any decent games yet.

Actually he’s old and hasn’t discovered any decent games yet

1 Like

He gets R46 every time you say his name

edit - apologies for epic multi posting

Yeah the one thing threaded reply forum software still needs to figure out is multi-reply.

Can’t we all just get along?

2 Likes