Most Epic Mascot Battle --- rhinos vs. cats

Not pictured: the cat scratching that rhino calf in face 2 seconds later.

1 Like

Iā€™m a dog person myselfā€¦ But cat goes ā€œmewā€, so Iā€™d have to say cat. It also makes it easier to identify with the internet / geek culture and might make it easier to attract an international audience, seeing as weā€™re not limited to a .co.za TLDā€¦

It saddens me that I canā€™t find anything better than the Magical kittencorn. That is my pick btw.

Look, I have nothing against Rhinos, but the website abbreviation is MEW. The literal sound a cat makesā€¦

But ok, if not one or both then why not neitherā€¦

1 Like

My one regret is that I have but one like to give.

Note to self: investigate adding ā€œsuper likesā€. So as not to make Tinder angry weā€™ll call it our Ulti or something.

1 Like

OR!

2 Likes

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

Nickelodeon will destroy us all

I do however agree with this statement

ā€œJou broer kan dit nie kry nie, so nou mag nie een van julle kry nieā€ >.<

Well weā€™re dangerously close to a stalemate. Therefore a tie breaker needs to be brought in the event that no one can agree.

#teamrhino

Iā€™ll install Quake Championship thenā€¦

#teamrhino

1 Like

#TEAMCAT !!!

I canā€™t see why we canā€™t have as many mascots as we want, as long as they all use a consistent art style.

This kind of made me think of this image for some reason.

1 Like

I can get onboard with that. i think it would be quite cool if it changes ever day or so

2 Likes

Shhh! Stop giving away my ideas!

1 Like

I LITERALLY had the same idea seconds seconds before Metalsoup posted that.
Funny how life works hey?

1 Like

ā€¦that is going to be a branding nightmare

1 Like

Brand consciousness is for sellouts. Or people who need food and water every day to survive.

I am sustained by the blood of my enemies and the tears of their children.

2 Likes

nobody asked you murph

:grin:

2 Likes

Wenz does our friendship have to end this way? Me, triumphant and happy and you with a fork in your head?

2 Likes