Most Epic Movie Releases For December 2018

December 7th

A cynical grump goes on a mission to steal Christmas, only to have his heart changed by a young girl’s generous holiday spirit. A universal story about the spirit of Christmas and the indomitable power of optimism.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/most-epic-movie-releases-for-december-2018/
2 Likes

Geez, another Robin Hood remake.

2 Likes

Mortal Engines looks interesting. This is the first I’ve ever heard of the movie though.

3 Likes

I read “gender norms” and immediately knew which movie i’d be skipping…

Also, regarding hidden image - King Kong is top right stealing attention away from the overrated actress :smiley:

3 Likes

More of a documentary then movie but still seems pretty good

4 Likes

No wonder I couldnt find it, on my screen that top part wont load properly.

3 Likes

Yeah, more of a Nouveau show, and it’s out already. But still looks interesting.

1 Like

Indeed. Can’t remember the last time we got steampunk with high production values in the movies. Golden Compass, maybe (unless you count the Sherlock Holmes films with Robert Downey Jr?)

Starring Keira Knightley with Masayoshi Haneda making an appearance? I have no choice but to watch it. (Also it’s about writers and writing, so…)

That’s normal — the post image is automatically cropped to fit in the frame of the theme. You needed to use web-fu to find this week’s easter egg.

2 Likes

Where is it out? Thought it only releases on the 17th of Dec

Edit: NVM, i found it :smile:

1 Like

I cheated - I used ghost :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This does look amazing!

2 Likes

I’ve been meh about Aquaman for a longest while, until I saw the latest trailer. I’m kind of keen for it now.

2 Likes

In all honesty there is only one reason to go watch Aquaman (or in my case wait for it on dvd)

Jason Momoa

2 Likes

Haha. What I’m going back and forth about is it’s a bit of a nostalgia thing for me as I always watched the old cartoon of Aquaman. ie:

aquaman_opening
76becca354bdd1081fef93228338f2a7--movie-scripts-aquaman

I’m thinking it won’t live up to expectations, but maybe…

I doubt it will, but Jason Momoa (this is in frontier)

1 Like

Same, but my web-fu is strong:

2 Likes

I just had to resize my window to get it to show

1 Like

Loved his review of it…

1 Like

But mine was as strong and quicker :smiley:

2 Likes

Teach me master!

1 Like