Most Epic One Hour Challenge Official Thread

I played about an hour of Broken Sword, the puzzles are fun, a bit easy I think but then again I am used to those kinds of puzzles if not worse. Dont think I will finish the game tho - I am too impatient for it - I found myself skipping a lot of the cutscenes

2 Likes

I started finding George to be quite arrogant in the game. Put me off it.

1 Like

Whelp, Revenge of the Titans just comes up as a black screen on my work PC, so Iā€™m gonna try out Parcel instead

I had to run a fix on mine to get it working

ya, I figured I could probably troubleshoot. But Iā€™m at work, and thatā€™s my day job, I just want something to play in the background while watching progress bars :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again @DieGrootHammer for starting this.
40% into quantum break and loving it. Was about to sell it.
The time warp is a bit irritating but love the game

1 Like

And this is the reason why we need to keep on doing this challenge.

Thanks to those that tried this. I will have to make a new pick this evening on which game I will be playing for one hour.

1 Like

I didnā€™t get round to playing Men of War: Assault Sqaud - so I will still give that a go. But I did try out a new game: Zero-K which Iā€™ll write about in a separate thread.

I managed 46 minutes of Teleglitch. Great little game. Iā€™m just ā€œall gamed outā€ I guess.

Go discuss it in my thread. Lots of moaners in there. :smile:

3 Likes

Hmmm, I havenā€™t chosen the game Iā€™ll be playing this week. At the moment I got lost in Deus Ex, and with Stardew Valley multiplayer beta live, time is tight. Luckily it literally is only 1 hour, so let me have a look at my Steam library and choose a gameā€¦

What Should I Steam has decided I will be playing:

Night Blights. Why does it keep recommending weird Indie horror games for me to play? Atleast this one has a much better review score than the previous one. Another game I didnā€™t even know was in my library.

I will see if I can do it this week as well at the moment doesnt look like I can

I played an hour of Anna this morning.

Itā€™s really intriguing. Itā€™s a game Iā€™ll be able to play again and hopefully finish.
I still need to get settled with the controls though. A bit different. Esc doesnā€™t mean exit menu or go back. Mouse sensitivity is off. Sure I will get used to it with time.

Thatā€™s a really fun one, played that local co-op :slight_smile:

Is there no way to send a list of games here and yall choose for me :rofl:

Sure, you can do that as well I suppose. Either type it or post a screenshot :slight_smile:

I decided to give Parcel a shot.

Pretty fun puzzle game. You need to drop your package to block lasers so you can pass, sometimes you have two guys to move two parcels around, and have a little one player co-op.

Pretty good to pass some time on a slow day :slight_smile:

I didnt have time this week, will install this and try it sunday

Help choose please

3 Likes