Most Epic Podcast 0.2 sign-ups and planning

The doc is up. Send me your Gmail address and I’ll give you edit permissions.

3 Likes

I’ve made some changes to the runner.

In setting up the doc I saw a reminder we left in there for ourselves to talk about games that we’ve been looking forward to, but which we haven’t heard any news about it for awhile.

I’ve added that topic to the runner before our Star Citizen discussion. It may cause the discussion on Second Life to move out to the “What’s Happening on MEW” section. We’ll firm it up a bit later.

Something else I just picked up on is that @Entity has a stream scheduled for Friday nights at 20:00. It is therefore imperative that we start on time and that I keep the show on track so that we @Entity can start his own stream on time.

4 Likes

Cool, noted. Will make sure I’m set up and ready from 18:30 onwards.

3 Likes

It’s cool, I’ll start the stream just after the podcast. No stress.

4 Likes

Legend. :space_invader:

3 Likes

Good luck guys.

I won’t be available, will listen to the podcast when it gets released.

4 Likes

Added a whole bunch of stuff to the doc; you want to take a look before the show?

2 Likes

I saw you made a bunch of edits. I’m just swamped at AfricaCom at the moment. I’ll take a look either tonight or tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m going through the notes as well and will also share some thoughts.

3 Likes

Cool, thanks. Enjoy the 'Com!

2 Likes

Bump! This is your reminder that the podcast is being recorded in the Discord right now.

2 Likes

Oh crap, I completely forgot about it. :frowning:

3 Likes

Good chat, guys. Would love to do this again sometime.

4 Likes

It was a great chat. Solid discussion on nice chunky topics.

4 Likes

Sorry I missed out guys, was exhausted when I finaly got home

3 Likes

Good thing we recorded it. You can listen at your leisure later.

4 Likes

Hi guys. Any eta on when the podcast is going up?

2 Likes

Normally when @SIGSTART gets a chance to upload it. But I think he’s been busy of late.

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay. I was so knackered after getting home on Friday, and the DDoS attacks on local ISPs over the weekend had my attention focused elsewhere. Should’ve just set a recurring reminder somewhere.

It’s live!

5 Likes

Nice podcast guys :open_hands: fist bump lol

5 Likes