Most Epic Win Most Anticipated Game of 2019 Nomination

In this thread nominate the games you are most looking forward to. Games on the horizon, or far in the future. The games you have already set out a budget for to get, and already booked your leave to play.

Nominate as many games or events as you want. The most nominated titles up to 8 titles will be selected to go into the final list to vote for.

Enter your nominations in the thread below.

2 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2
Psychonauts 2
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
DOOM: Eternal
Witchfire
Dying Light 2

4 Likes

Nioh 2
Cyberpunk 2077
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
The Last of Us 2
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2

3 Likes

Kerbal Space Program 2
Halo Infinite
Cyberpunk 2077

2 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077

3 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077

3 Likes

Just give this to Cyberpunk already! :wink:

Edit: Microsoft Flight Simulator

4 Likes

Yeah not gonna lie, as soon as i saw this thread i though we might as well give it to cyberpunk.

Anyway:
DOOM: Eternal
Cyberpunk 2077

3 Likes

Came here to nominate Cyberpunk. Was not disappointed.

3 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077
Final Fantasy 7 Remastered
The Last of Us Part 2

3 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077
Beautiful Desolation
Dying Light 2

Also should this not be 2020 and not 2019?

3 Likes

I think we’re trying to say which game was the most anticipated in 2019. Cyberpunk can release in 2021, but it was (arguably) the most hyped game this year.

2 Likes

So theoretically it could win again next year. I’m taking it for granted that it will win this category.

3 Likes

Kerbal Space Program 2
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Watch Dogs: Legion

2 Likes

1 Like

Cyberpunk 2077
Rune II
Star Control / Ur-Quan Masters / whatever it will be called.
Dragon Age 4
XCom 3 (not announced yet, but hopefully in production)

While I’m slightly looking forward to Cyberpunk, I’m not all that excited for it… mainly because it is First Person and I most of the time, hate those. That might change once I actually get to play the game and I’m open to being pleasantly surprised like with Wolfenstein.

2 Likes

The new Star Control has been out for some time… If you’re graving that same feeling the game had, play Stellaris. It’s phenomenal and I’m losing countless hours to it currently. It really scratches the epic space drama itch and you can set the difficulty as high (or low, in my case) as you want. I get lost in the exploration of new star systems and the prospect of new anomalies being discovered that might lead to a new “quest line” in the situation log.

But to get back to the point, the new Star Control has been out for a while already and is readily available on the online stores.

1 Like

Yes and no. The Star Control Origins released is one by Stardock, but they had to create their own races and everything due to licensing issues. It’s ok, but not the same. However, the original creators of Star Control 2 is busy with their own Star Control (a sequel to Star Control 2) which might now be called Ur-Quan Masters 2 or something like that (due to Stardock owning the Star Control name). That is the one I’m looking forward to.

I will however look into this Stellaris you mentioned.

Just to touch on another title in my list, XCom… A “spiritual successor” to XCom has been released (or will release soon), created by the original XCom creators or something… but it is an Epic store exclusive :frowning:.

1 Like

Skull and Bones
Carrion
Destroy All Humans Remake
Journey to the Savage Planet
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
Beneath a Steel Sky
Evil Genius 2

2 Likes

So many to nominate here!

• Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Cyberpunk 2077