Offbeat . . . Off Topic

hahaha thas me as well!

Hello everybody.

Suddenly we have many posts.

It makes me happy.

1 Like

Its not that different.

At least all the letters are still the same.

Pfft… they didn’t even bother getting the spacing right

I’m occasionally moving posts into other topics as it makes sense to me. If you find it disruptive, please let me know.

The latest merge was into the Logo and Visual Identity redesign topic.

Sadly, it doesn’t look as if the thread is moved up the list correctly when new posts are moved into it. I’ll bump it up temporarily.

1 Like

Fun fact, almost 60% of the total posts of the last 7 days has happened within the last 36 hours. It warms my heart to see stats like that!!! It also makes me very excited for the future of this community.

I would say the fact that there is much more clarity on where and how the forums will be moved and merged has helped a lot. It effectively means that we now know we can post here from now on. That clarity helps a lot. Now just to get all the other people that may lurk or post on MyGaming onto here as well.

2 Likes

Whats disruptive is these hooligans not staying on topic within threads!!!

No actually it seems fine. It’s a pity the thread doesn’t automatically moves up the order, but I’m sure that’s something we can overcome.

Ag weet jy dis net oor almal weer werk en nie op vakansie is!

Wel en omdat hierdie website actually werk vir mense by die werk, waar MyGamin vir baie mense geblok was.

Jup presies :smiley:

@Murph how the frack are you surviving? The heat is killing me so how are you surviving?

also did you hear about the new restriction 50L per person per day. . . .

Silver lining out of all this — I have learnt so much from this experiment in terms of things we should’ve done with MyGaming, but didn’t due to inertia. A name change just never crossed my mind because (a) established brand, and (b) the ADMIN!

2 Likes

ag fml, some idiot at work open something they shoudlnt have and now we have a maleware infection…on our server… and my boss last backed up stuff end begining november 2017

1 Like

Ag mooi man. We had that happen at the start of last year - whole company was fcked for like three weeks…

BWAHAHAHAHA eks jammer wenzie dit suck ! Dis why ek persoonlik elke vrydag backups doen na external drive.

I give up on the city of cape town

Lol… :roll_eyes:
You sound surprised

nope not even a little bit but the way they are bullshitting the masses is getting mental - remind me why we voted for this mess?

Because it was less k@k than the other mess we had? Trust me, no other party would have done any better. Best to remain a society of low expectations

1 Like

Looks like they were a bit optimistic to even have Ahead of Schedule on the list there.