Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Same. I am exhausted. Can really do with a break.

1 Like

I think I need to take tomorrow off. Had a real shitter yesterday (even though Incubus was the single best thing i have experienced in my life.) so I am done with this week.

2 Likes

Shame man, I was gonna ask how the show was.

Amazing. I stood there and cried for half of it. It was one of my biggest life goals.

3 Likes

Greetings …

Ok, so it’s still broken for me (this thread not showing) and since it starts at the very first damn post when you click on it, it needs to be fixed asap. No way I’m gonna spend 10 minutes scrolling from first post every time I wanna say something :confused:

Complain in there as well pretty please

It works fine for me:

1 Like

@Mephisto_Helix what is you tracking set to for the thread.

“You will see a count of new replies because you are tracking this topic”

Don’t think I’ve touched a setting apart from no emails and changing my avatar

Are you still not seeing it?

I haven’t left the page again, don’t feel like shaving years off my mouse by scrolling through 6 million posts :smile:

Hehe it should scroll to your last unread one automatically.

Any chance I may teamviewer onto your machine and dele… I mean have a look?

1 Like

don’t have TV … it’s not such a bother so don’t worry about it :wink: I’ll just bookmark this page and browse the forum through my original bookmark

Hmm it should show it however. Can’t really see why it won’t.

Been having some odd behavior with Chrome the last few days too so I was going to reinstall, maybe it’s linked, who knows

1 Like

It really was pretty amazing. Did they also do the Pink Floyd outro for Wish You Were Here in CPT?

1 Like

ugh :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: i almost dropped my laptop this morning… the stupid bag that came with the laptop’s strap broke off… luckily i didnt have other stuff in my hands and was able to catch the bag. the laptop didnt quite get away unscathed… the one corner is a bit cracked and bent. i suppose i should be glad its still working

1 Like

Eish that sucks Wenz. I’m glad it’s still working.

@Mephisto_Helix I was thinking, if you go to the categories tab, do you see it there at the top? Maybe you can make that your front page. I set it as my default page when I enter MEW.

2 Likes

And problem solved with a re-install of Chrome … the other problems also gone so it was def the culprit :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Yes they did

1 Like