Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Morning all nice and relaxing day just waiting for the weekend. Busy with this

morning all

1 Like

Morning everyone.
Iā€™m home this morning, putting together a presentation Iā€™m meant to give tomorrow morning. I really enjoy working on it, not looking forward to giving it though. I sometimes think Iā€™m in the wrong profession, wish I could work on a computer every day.

Whatā€™s that?

This is going to be a very long day!

mornings, busy day is busyā€¦

I agree. goddamn hangover.

Same. I am exhausted. Can really do with a break.

1 Like

I think I need to take tomorrow off. Had a real shitter yesterday (even though Incubus was the single best thing i have experienced in my life.) so I am done with this week.

2 Likes

Shame man, I was gonna ask how the show was.

Amazing. I stood there and cried for half of it. It was one of my biggest life goals.

3 Likes

Greetings ā€¦

Ok, so itā€™s still broken for me (this thread not showing) and since it starts at the very first damn post when you click on it, it needs to be fixed asap. No way Iā€™m gonna spend 10 minutes scrolling from first post every time I wanna say something :confused:

Complain in there as well pretty please

It works fine for me:

1 Like

@Mephisto_Helix what is you tracking set to for the thread.

ā€œYou will see a count of new replies because you are tracking this topicā€

Donā€™t think Iā€™ve touched a setting apart from no emails and changing my avatar

Are you still not seeing it?

I havenā€™t left the page again, donā€™t feel like shaving years off my mouse by scrolling through 6 million posts :smile:

Hehe it should scroll to your last unread one automatically.

Any chance I may teamviewer onto your machine and deleā€¦ I mean have a look?

1 Like

donā€™t have TV ā€¦ itā€™s not such a bother so donā€™t worry about it :wink: Iā€™ll just bookmark this page and browse the forum through my original bookmark

Hmm it should show it however. Canā€™t really see why it wonā€™t.