Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Been having some odd behavior with Chrome the last few days too so I was going to reinstall, maybe it’s linked, who knows

1 Like

It really was pretty amazing. Did they also do the Pink Floyd outro for Wish You Were Here in CPT?

1 Like

ugh :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: i almost dropped my laptop this morning… the stupid bag that came with the laptop’s strap broke off… luckily i didnt have other stuff in my hands and was able to catch the bag. the laptop didnt quite get away unscathed… the one corner is a bit cracked and bent. i suppose i should be glad its still working

1 Like

Eish that sucks Wenz. I’m glad it’s still working.

@Mephisto_Helix I was thinking, if you go to the categories tab, do you see it there at the top? Maybe you can make that your front page. I set it as my default page when I enter MEW.

2 Likes

And problem solved with a re-install of Chrome … the other problems also gone so it was def the culprit :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Yes they did

1 Like

Its a table for fish.

MH clear your cookies perhaps?

Aggeneeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wenzie!

1 Like

It’s already Friday again tomorrow! Much of whoo hoo and stuff …

Can it not be friday now?

I need this weekend even if I have to go to my dad’s party.

I have too much work to finish for it to be Friday already, so no :stuck_out_tongue:

Wanna do homework aka assignment?
As well?

psssh, I’ve done a proposal this week already and had to deliver it verbally … an assignment now would be a vacation :smiley:

hahaha dont dare me!

Day as dragging sooooooooooooooooo long now! WoW
Forgot to watch new Critical Role Ep this morning :frowning:

1 Like

Take a guess…

I feel like today is a day where life is trying hard to trigger me; ashamed to admit - it worked!

Anyone have contact with @murfle

Morning everyone. Thank goodness its finally Friday. Just need to get through this day.

1 Like

so glad its friday! im sick with some weird flu thing and i have a full weekend… so no sleeping late for me…(all i want is to sleep )

1 Like