Offbeat . . . Off Topic

There is nothing to check it comes up almost as a search.
Its the same when I created the topic.

Ah. It may be that you can’t create a new tag, but only use existing ones.

What tag would you like to give the thread?

Was tagging it with VN and visual novels.

Cool I have an idea for discussing new tags.

I don’t think we need to tag a topic/thread with the title “visual novels” with the same tag. Not yet, anyway. But it shouldn’t be up to just me.

i also tried to create a tag but then i gave up eventually

in other news Thor ragnarok is a much better movie then what i expected it to be, definately worth a watch

New meta thread about tags and categories is up. Let me know what you think.

Np was just thinking its like the tags where if you tag it as a visual novel people searching for it on google will hit this site.

Morning everyone.

Thanks dude. These 12 hour workdays have really worn me out. My mind body and spirit are pretty much broken. Can’t wait for the break to chill out

Morning everyone!!

Morning everyone. So when will this place be available on tapatalk :stuck_out_tongue:

Opening the site on your phones browser works pretty well, check it out.

I don’t think Tapatalk support is part of the structure of the site, but I did get a bookmark style icon on my device home screen when visiting it. Should happen to you too. The mobile site has much more functionality than Tapatalk ever had

1 Like

Morning all, logged on this morning and saw I was promoted to basic.
I am a ginger bearded snowbeast, how dare a forum call me BASIC.
I’m writing a letter :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Using the mobile site now, i just don’t like how the “back” button on my phone does not take me back to the site’s home screen

Basic, basically level 1 according to the levels of trust;

The Rhino logo should do that?

Nope rhino logo does nothing

You sure, because on mobile I just simply click on either the rhino logo or the thread name to go back to the main menu. Those are actually links, not just pictures.

100% sure, i tap it and it higlights blue as if it were a link but it does nothing