Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Morning everyone.

Thanks dude. These 12 hour workdays have really worn me out. My mind body and spirit are pretty much broken. Canā€™t wait for the break to chill out

Morning everyone!!

Morning everyone. So when will this place be available on tapatalk :stuck_out_tongue:

Opening the site on your phones browser works pretty well, check it out.

I donā€™t think Tapatalk support is part of the structure of the site, but I did get a bookmark style icon on my device home screen when visiting it. Should happen to you too. The mobile site has much more functionality than Tapatalk ever had

1 Like

Morning all, logged on this morning and saw I was promoted to basic.
I am a ginger bearded snowbeast, how dare a forum call me BASIC.
Iā€™m writing a letter :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Using the mobile site now, i just donā€™t like how the ā€œbackā€ button on my phone does not take me back to the siteā€™s home screen

Basic, basically level 1 according to the levels of trust;

The Rhino logo should do that?

Nope rhino logo does nothing

You sure, because on mobile I just simply click on either the rhino logo or the thread name to go back to the main menu. Those are actually links, not just pictures.

100% sure, i tap it and it higlights blue as if it were a link but it does nothing

Hmmm, whats your browser and is it upto date?

Standard browser that came with the phone, I believe it is up to date

Just poking fun. In a good mood today for some reason

Try it in chrome?

Morning all

greetings !

Also noticed now, I can click on any other filter (new, unread, top etc.) Except for latest

Ok will give it a try just need to get it first, also another strange thing, when i minimize my browser and open it again it brings me to the home screen and not the topic i was busy in