Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Mine did this too now, but not previously, and I figured out why. The page was set to desktop view and not mobile view for some reason. When I changed the view to mobile, it gave me the option to add the shortcut.

Edit: I see the screenshot looks massive. Just click on it to view the whole thing. When on your phone, click the 3 bars on the top right (like in the screenshot) and in the window that opens, just look at the bottom for “mobile view” (in the screenshot it shows desktop view).

2 Likes

Ahh…see that makes a lot of sense. We should totally put a wiki together this this type of into in it.

this marvel/Disney acquiring fox deal is so ironic, in the 1990’s when marvel was on the verge of bankruptcy they sold the movie rights of their hot properties to fox and universal to stay afloat and avoid bankruptcy and yet now they have so much money they are going to buy fox and all their movie rights back.

On leave from tomorrow, and getting my nuts pressed to finish all my work by end of today. I suspect that I will be here till late late :cry:

Hah! I can post again.

@Hiro Good luck dude. I know that feeling. I’m on leave and busy working from home atm.

Afternoonings

Yay i can post again, following our conversation of this morning, google chrome seems to work for this site

Hi peoples. What a day. Will be more active again from tomorrow.

1 Like

Janee

This day is driving me insane, usb cables dying on me, wireless receivers dying on me and no aircon in my car - 42 degrees

en hier vries ons in jhb met al die reen… dit en ons huis trek water deur die fondasie op want die kompleks het a waterpyp van die woonstel bokant ons se balkon afgely wat nou als onder ons sn inloop… ugh

While I wear a jacket…in DECEMBER!!! Joburg has been cold.

makes obligatory Fuck it’s hot comment

2 Likes

Ouch i know that feeling, nothing better than getting in a car that has been standing in the blazing sun with no aircon, also doesn’t help that the office also doesn’t have an aircon or ceiling fans…

well i have automatic climate control but i rarely use it, its drops the power and eats the fuel :slightly_frowning_face:

Its not something that I will use often, but holy crap today I needed it

I’m dying, and our staff party was yesterday so i’m already feeling a bit fragile

Morning everyone.

I can see blue sky today!

1 Like

That means it’s a progressive web app (PWA) with the relevant manifest to describe it as such. It only happens on Android though - iOS sadly doesn’t fully support PWAs yet. I’m just using the official Discourse app for that, which just wraps the movile site in a dedicated webview.

1 Like

Morning everyone! Its Friday

Ah okay. That’s really interesting. But then of course you know that detail. I just went “wow, cool bookmark” like the idiot I am. TIL.

Morning people

so far 1 I have passed one subject -Business management at 75%

4 Likes