Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Morning everyone. So when will this place be available on tapatalk :stuck_out_tongue:

Opening the site on your phones browser works pretty well, check it out.

I don’t think Tapatalk support is part of the structure of the site, but I did get a bookmark style icon on my device home screen when visiting it. Should happen to you too. The mobile site has much more functionality than Tapatalk ever had

1 Like

Morning all, logged on this morning and saw I was promoted to basic.
I am a ginger bearded snowbeast, how dare a forum call me BASIC.
I’m writing a letter :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Using the mobile site now, i just don’t like how the “back” button on my phone does not take me back to the site’s home screen

Basic, basically level 1 according to the levels of trust;

The Rhino logo should do that?

Nope rhino logo does nothing

You sure, because on mobile I just simply click on either the rhino logo or the thread name to go back to the main menu. Those are actually links, not just pictures.

100% sure, i tap it and it higlights blue as if it were a link but it does nothing

Hmmm, whats your browser and is it upto date?

Standard browser that came with the phone, I believe it is up to date

Just poking fun. In a good mood today for some reason

Try it in chrome?

Morning all

greetings !

Also noticed now, I can click on any other filter (new, unread, top etc.) Except for latest

Ok will give it a try just need to get it first, also another strange thing, when i minimize my browser and open it again it brings me to the home screen and not the topic i was busy in

Mine did this too now, but not previously, and I figured out why. The page was set to desktop view and not mobile view for some reason. When I changed the view to mobile, it gave me the option to add the shortcut.

Edit: I see the screenshot looks massive. Just click on it to view the whole thing. When on your phone, click the 3 bars on the top right (like in the screenshot) and in the window that opens, just look at the bottom for “mobile view” (in the screenshot it shows desktop view).

2 Likes

Ahh…see that makes a lot of sense. We should totally put a wiki together this this type of into in it.

this marvel/Disney acquiring fox deal is so ironic, in the 1990’s when marvel was on the verge of bankruptcy they sold the movie rights of their hot properties to fox and universal to stay afloat and avoid bankruptcy and yet now they have so much money they are going to buy fox and all their movie rights back.