Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Holy heck. Glad all is good @Snowbeast. The cost of fuel and missing out on Forza are minor issues compared to the kak that could have gone down. Have you spoken to the friend that they named?

1 Like

I have, he only replied after I got home, doesn’t know him at all.
Facebook gives away too much information

2 Likes

^ This x 1000%!!

Hope you find yourself a great party. D&D can be so much fun.

Been trying to quite some time. And tried twice now to form my own party. No success. So my Critical Role dose will have to do for now I guess

Morning mebs, so does anyone who has not voted want go break this tie pretty please Titles titles everywhere

Also took a sick day today because I started feeling flu/cold symptoms Saturday already, went to work yesterday my throat hurts and I feel bouts of feverishness, that being said I want some objectivity.

I always feel bad when I take sick leave, which is rare, normally I would just power through this and go to work but I decided not to for once because why should I, I told my manager yesterday already I was not feeling well and would let him know and last night I told him i’m still feeling meh,then this morning I let him know that im not coming in.

So he is like sure, just bring me a sick note , I just flat out told him why should I its a Tuesday its one day and I’m not going to pay R500 for flu :rage:

Am I wrong here I mean seriously I get that people get “sick” but I have never in the 4 years of work shown any kind of behavior like that, maybe i’m reading this wrong but it upsets me, I wish I could just not give a shit about stuff like this.

2 Likes

Usually one day should not require a sick note

labor law more than 2 days or r on more than two occasions during an eight-week period requires a note, its just the principle pisses me off, that and my weird misplaced guilt like i’m letting people down, meanwhile i’m pretty sure nobody gives a shit

2 Likes

How do i insert a youtube clip so it shows the image?

figured it out

1 Like

Aloha people of the place

1 Like

dafuq

https://twitter.com/amenbreakfast/status/998049864981319680

I just see a guy ordering a burger :thinking:

Lol wtf, can’t a man order a burger in peace XD

mornings…

been a busy morning, we had an imprompto bom dril at the mall (rosebank mall) and all the roads by the mall was closed off, so i couldnt get to my offices which are opposite the mall…

1 Like

it appears TVR is back from the Dead

The new Griffith Scheduled for a 2019 release

5 Likes

Everything’s been relatively quiet these last two days. The forum, my whatsapp groups, the office etc.

That must be a change from the constant work you’ve been doing.

Oh no, I’m still working like crazy. It’s just quiet in that nobody’s actually saying anything. It’s weird. Everyone’s just quietly sitting and staring at their screens.

They’ve turned into zombies.

1 Like

That would be so awesome if a zombie apocalypse actually happens. Like I told my wife, I want to be buried, not cremated should I die one day. So that if the dead walks the earth again then I’ll be one of them.