Offbeat . . . Off Topic

I just see a guy ordering a burger :thinking:

Lol wtf, can’t a man order a burger in peace XD

mornings…

been a busy morning, we had an imprompto bom dril at the mall (rosebank mall) and all the roads by the mall was closed off, so i couldnt get to my offices which are opposite the mall…

1 Like

it appears TVR is back from the Dead

The new Griffith Scheduled for a 2019 release

5 Likes

Everything’s been relatively quiet these last two days. The forum, my whatsapp groups, the office etc.

That must be a change from the constant work you’ve been doing.

Oh no, I’m still working like crazy. It’s just quiet in that nobody’s actually saying anything. It’s weird. Everyone’s just quietly sitting and staring at their screens.

They’ve turned into zombies.

1 Like

That would be so awesome if a zombie apocalypse actually happens. Like I told my wife, I want to be buried, not cremated should I die one day. So that if the dead walks the earth again then I’ll be one of them.

So you don’t want to go out like this?

1 Like

Definitely not!

SARS can’t even get my address right so I highly doubt a zombie would make it to our spot in the berg.

1 Like

SARS isn’t as capable and dynamic as your typical slow, shambling zombie. You may still want to do basic prep

1 Like

Dodge Viper had sex with some other strange little car?

I have a tractor with a couple fun attachments to have fun with. Use the mower to slice them into fine pieces.

I like it. That car looks so stoked to be on track

Living in the middle of nowhere sounds fun… :thinking:

Once you get over the no WiFi it really is.
Spend hours hiking in the foothills or when I get a chance I go into the mountains.

There used to be some tv series with a dodge viper in it I think.

Sounds familiar. Wasn’t it called Viper?

Looks like it

1 Like