Offbeat . . . Off Topic

You guys on drugs?

Nah, I’m driving.

I wish
 I wish

O Snap wrong thread.
Afternoon all.

1 Like

Are you saying you made an on topic post in off topic?

2 Likes

yes indeed

1 Like

hahaha, this gave me a chuckle

Played a few rounds of BF1 tonight and in the one round i was told i should never play this game again because i suck. So i joined a different squad, ended up winning with my squad being on top and with a K/D of 42 - 9 (Not that K/D matters)
 Wonder if the guy was salty :thinking:

1 Like

I done really f***ed up.

I severed any potential for a relationship with that woman whom I was romantically interested in
 With my freak reactions and responses.

I still have feelings for her. FML

1 Like

You can always fix it again. Just be honest and talk to her.

2 Likes

Good night from this side of the land! :+1:

Goodnight, forum.

Maybe I will wake up tomorrow.

1 Like

:wave::sunrise_over_mountains:
:tada::facepunch::grinning:
:+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

I’ve gotten sucked into BF1 lately. Community seems decent in general though. Pity about the salt

1 Like

Normally i have text/voice chat disabled in-game. Don’t know why i disabled it though but I guess I’ll go back to disabling it again.

1 Like

I know the feeling. I had 6 weeks with someone with intense chemistry, but I knew it couldn’t work out, so I didn’t do anything about it. Still kicking myself, but I know I did the right thing (or didn’t do the wrong thing).

You’ll forget her in time. Sucks, but it is true.

3 Likes

Morning peoples!

2 Likes

If you guys are meant to be (not in the clichéd type of way, but more i.t.o comparability) working around something like this is possible, if its not you have saved yourself the trouble of finding out you cant work shit out down the road.
Relationships are about comparability (in my opinion) and not being someone the other person thinks you are. You might get laid now, but down the line you will die internally as you will have to be somebody you don’t want to be.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Tired, but at least managed to finish another exam paper - the work is just so tedious.

1 Like

Morning everyone.

Have an exam today from 14:30 to 17:30 meh.

So I’ll only pop in afterwards. Cheers ya’ll.

2 Likes