Offbeat . . . Off Topic

And now I’m going away 2 days this week and 3 days next week and I still have to study for a Maths exam on the 21st. :cry:

Then hopefully I can still finish Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

1 Like

Ai dude you lot who are constantly traveling, I feel sorry for you !

Would you do a thread about buying shares?

Just had my best game of PUBG Mobile (PC)
10 Kills and a chicken dinner! :laughing:

3 Likes

I just wanna know how he lost it at that corner?

This second one is not for sensitive viewers - its not bloody just scary at how many marshals and pit crew was injured

Could cry right now. Car wouldn’t start so put some quick start in and boom. The plastic airbox exploded. Limped my car to the garage and waiting for a lift

1 Like

Wrong thread. @Wyvern please move it to the kak praat sentraal thread

1 Like

Eish sorry to hear that @Snowbeast!

1 Like

If you’re reading this, you know you’re awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks man, you are too!

1 Like

I would’ve had to limp home for fresh pants as well

Starter fluid is not always pleasant

2 Likes

The poor lady parked next to me was shot in the arm in an armed robbery in 2011. Plus it happened outside where an atm was bombed a couple years back. I must have had 50 people and two policemen come see what had happened. Some pieces where 15m away from my car. I was so embarrased

3 Likes

Life is RNG

#FoodForThought

Thinking about something now…

What, in your opinion is: the most lucrative business, job that isn’t illegal, unethical or immoral?

Morning all

Is there a website where I can buy capacitors, which will deliver components? From googling, I have the suspicion that my very old monitor (11 year old 22" Samsung LCD) has a capacitor issue, and that replacing the caps will fix it.

Making and selling energy drinks?

2 Likes

Morning everyone.

1 Like

greetingszzzz

1 Like

wassup

10 char

1 Like

Creating Minecraft.

Also good morning peoples!

1 Like

in cape town there’s a place called communica, i fixed my old acer 20 inch with caps (that matched) which i took from an old mnet decoder we had laying around.

when replacing caps it doesnt need to be an exact match, the uf rating can be a bit higher as long as the voltage is the same.

2 Likes