Offbeat . . . Off Topic

True. Working for someone: that person dictates what you earn.

When you work for yourself, it’s an allowance.

2 Likes

As ek jy is gaan sien 'n dokter - die feit dat dit nie regtig lig nie se my of jou bril is nie meer reg nie of daar is iets anders wat dit trigger

1 Like

I know, but I’m allergic to people (mostly)

2 Likes

hahaha as much as I love the car, Im not impressed with his racing of late - aka no racing just fixing - the car has been broken most of last year, just as he thinks he finds and issue he breaks something else

1 Like

Me too but still :frowning:

glo nie dis my bril nie het in maart a nuwe een gekry. my actual eyeballs is seer hulle flippen pyn.

ek dink ek het a vakansie nodig by a spa

2 Likes

The biggest misconception is what did you really earn?
Some people see a profit and spend it, succesful people pay themselves an allowance and reinvest back into the business.
One of my clients owns a business worth a couple hundred million and pays himself a small humble salary - its the reason the business has grown so well

1 Like

not a more expensive form of therapy?

1 Like

Your hard boiled eggs are round? That’s your problem right there.

1 Like

Gaan check jou oe - hulle kon 'n fout gemaak het met die bril

2 Likes

yes and no - cos it causes him more sleepless nights

2 Likes

wtf, idiots just keep standing staring at the car

2 Likes

Also, there’s a ton of non-monetary value in working for yourself. I took a sizeable drop in income and job security when I left full-time employment. But I landed up with significant reductions in my stress levels, anger issues, depression and insomnia. And I’ve been able to share a lot more quality time with the Mrs and Miss, and been around to watch her grow up. The quality-of-life benefits, at least for me, have been priceless.

3 Likes

read about this, torenntial rainfall and the track became super slippery. multiple incidents. race was black flagged (or is it red when they stop it)

2 Likes

red flagged when they stop = black flag is for cars that has been disqualified

2 Likes

2nd casualty of the Isle of Man TT this year :confused:

1 Like

Its a sad day indeed

1 Like

flip guns n roses tickets are shit expensive. they start at R515…

3 Likes

Yea ek sal maar skip

They really need to Slash those prices…

7 Likes