Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Never ever will I take a car to Williams Hunt

Since we upgraded to 200/200, our downloads have increased… slightly

1 Like

Happy Tuesday!

3 Likes

Go away you are teasing me with Liara

Where do I post a free steam game link?
Can’t find it, my wife does say Men are blind.

Found this today

Free from Day 1

1 Like

Over here

The game you posted, Free from Day 1. Does that mean that it is Free to play in general? Or only if installed on release day?

1 Like

I didnt read the whole article, didnt take enough meds this morning to read that much in one go

2 Likes

Free to play forever. From the Captain Spirit website:

IS IT REALLY FREE?
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit will be released digitally and completely free for everyone on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on June 26, 2018. Captain Spirit is completely free of charge and will remain free for players to experience forever.

Captain Spirit does not require any additional purchases to enjoy the full experience.

This is the thing that Dont Nod announced at E3 and is essentially a demo for Life is Strange 2.

Captain Spirit is a free demo set in the Life is Strange Universe that contains links to the brand new story & characters of Life is Strange 2.

KEY FEATURES:
An original narrative experience set in the Life is Strange universe
Play as Chris and his super-hero alter-ego, Captain Spirit
Complete a series of missions as Captain Spirit and discover secret unlockable content.
Some choices and actions will link to your Life is Strange 2 experience.

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is not Life is Strange 2, but it does connect to it in multiple ways. This is the first step into the diverse world of Life is Strange beyond Arcadia Bay where you will find secrets and hints as to what to expect in Life is Strange 2. In addition to this, choices & actions you make in Captain Spirit will carry over to Life is Strange 2.

2 Likes

thanks bud!

2 Likes

The ANC says it is “shocked” by the scale of corruption in the state, conceding that despite powerful moves to combat graft, “powerful individuals” have managed to loot government coffers for their own benefit.
The governing party has now vowed to take a tougher stance on corruption as part of its election campaign.

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

flippit all the ed sheeran tickets are already sold out… WTF

2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s only the Discovery members pre-sale tickets. Can’t see them not keeping the majority for public sale on Thursday/Friday - there’d be a riot. But you’ll probably need to be sharp on the Computicket site on Friday morning… I’m fairly sure they’ll add extra shows to it like they did for Katy Perry.

jip its the discovery ones… only single tickets remain for the seated area and of course all the cheap seats are still open… there better be tickets available on friday when it opens up for the general public cause i will be front and centre at those riots…

2 Likes

didnt arno buy that for you?

1 Like

Glorified receptionist.

Haha he got the set so he can have the keyboard and I took the mouse and headset for when I am at his place. But I actually like the keyboard so I want one for home use as well. Especially since on my corsair k30 I have a control button that gets stuck and the spacebar is broken - I have to press it a few times to get it to work

i bought a redragon mechanical last week and I am loving it. I always avoided them but it seems their stuff is not too bad.

1 Like

Im loving the mouse, its so much more comfy than what I expected. The el cheapo headset is actually not bad at all. Good sound on it. Its comfy I am just finding the earcups a tiny bit to small. But otherwise its great.

I just like the look and feel of the keyboard - its not a mechanical but its good.

1 Like

Oh yay no interwebs or even land line at home :frowning:

3 Likes

Read a book
Play with a Rubix Cube
Sit outside and look at the sky
Go stand on the side walk and tell the crazy people to slow down due to squirrels
Take an early nap
Try a new recipe

3 Likes