Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Haha he got the set so he can have the keyboard and I took the mouse and headset for when I am at his place. But I actually like the keyboard so I want one for home use as well. Especially since on my corsair k30 I have a control button that gets stuck and the spacebar is broken - I have to press it a few times to get it to work

i bought a redragon mechanical last week and I am loving it. I always avoided them but it seems their stuff is not too bad.

1 Like

Im loving the mouse, its so much more comfy than what I expected. The el cheapo headset is actually not bad at all. Good sound on it. Its comfy I am just finding the earcups a tiny bit to small. But otherwise its great.

I just like the look and feel of the keyboard - its not a mechanical but its good.

1 Like

Oh yay no interwebs or even land line at home :frowning:

3 Likes

Read a book
Play with a Rubix Cube
Sit outside and look at the sky
Go stand on the side walk and tell the crazy people to slow down due to squirrels
Take an early nap
Try a new recipe

3 Likes

Hello peoples. We are so busy. I’m tired. And people are driving me nuts.

Nuts.

2 Likes

Going through game guilt again! It is the guilt where I know I have an MMO to do stuff in but am playing another game. It feels like I am cheating on the game I play every day.

Grrrr, hate it

3 Likes

Out of respect I will not talk about my new 50/50Mbps uncapped internet that got activated today…

5 Likes

I will stab you…

Book - I have one I am busy with
Rubix cube - nope I am useless
To cold to and cloudy to look at sky
No traffic on my street :stuck_out_tongue:
Nap = no sleep tonight

2 Likes

W.e! Don’t take my advice!

1 Like

I have offline games I can play and I do read my book every night

1 Like

They may have released some more recently. Just booked two seated for a friend. Only category that was showing as unavailable was General Standing.

1 Like

I am so tired after this day. What a long ass day.

2 Likes

Morning mewbs!

1 Like

Morning peoples!!

1 Like

Morning Mewbs, went and saw friends lastnight, got home at 01:30 and am not feeling so great so if we could all use inside voices that would be great :laughing:

3 Likes

MORNING SNOWBEAST!!! WOOHOOO!!!

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Gotta harras telscum my landline is dying - the line keeps dropping and the noise on it is silly. I cannot wait for fiber in my area, we need it now. This is now officially a year winter issue - why no one knows

Good luck! I hate having to talk to anyone associated with Telkom. Ek het genoeg k*k gehad met daai mense

3 Likes

Morning peoples!

I hate Telkom with a passion. Will never make use of them again.

1 Like