Offbeat . . . Off Topic

You should include that telegram post in your next newsletter hehe

ā€œHappyā€ Monday, everyone.

Greetings on this monday with suprisingly freeflowing traffic

Today was the first time the Most Epic Win thumbnail surpassed the MyGaming thumbnail in that Google Chrome thumbnail thing when you open up a new tab.

Ah crap yes! I will do so when I change the pool names.

Good morning all

Good morning everyone.

Good morning everyone - hope you had a good weekend. Iā€™m feeling positive at the start of this week, long may it continue.

1 Like

Thatā€™s good. I feel a bit negative about this week. Just frustrated at work. Iā€™m glad thereā€™s some positivity around here.

2 Likes

Hang on to that feeling, plant it in a pot with some fertilizer and water, grow some more and share with us all. We need some more positivity.

As a great boy band once said: ā€œYou see with positive minds you create positive vibes, and with those positive vibes, you created positive livesā€ - Five

1 Like

Iā€™m going to try this line on my wife when she gets grumpy - if I live Iā€™ll let you know how it goes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Then play her this as wellā€¦

The quote is literally the first words.

i loved that band :grin:

1 Like

sup people

They were awesome!! I still listen to Mr. Z from time to time. I always freak out people by singing it.

Im sure i still have the cd singles for lets dance and keep on movin somewhere and i was also crazy about s club 7, dstv had mtv europe back in the day and that was how i discovered them, their songs rarely if ever played here on the radio stations

Morning all. Been sitting at the traffic department since just before 9am. Their systems are down country wide. Boss wonā€™t let me go to the office I have to wait

Oh noes. thatā€™s bad. Good luck over there! I hope you have lots of data on your phone.

mornings!!!