Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Nope and I left at 12, the servers are still offline and I have work to do. Got tired of the queue, my poor phone almot died waiting.

Eish. All things government related are so poor. The worst is now you have to go back again sometime.

yea, its gonna be fun

They have been offline since 7am, I am just upset that they didnt give me a little note that will let me jump the queue when I go back.

And chances are that when you go back it will probably be offline again.

Nornally they are good, just a long wait, i am just tired cos now I dont get to take lunch today

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks gonna need it !

1 Like

Ok this day is now reaching the neverending feeling

So over this day!

1 Like

Glad my day is flying. Afternoon all.

I have spent my entire day going through a list of 60 domains and trying to figure out where they are , who’s they are and what the actual hell is going on with them, and this is not even my Job, on the plus side the day flew by

Came across this channel earlier…

:laughing:

Haha thanks @SIGSTART, I see the ad is up.

Will show a new one tomorrow.

1 Like

I had the size wrong when I made this new one now, so now it’s squished. I may need someone with graphic design experience to help me with creating ads so that they look better.

Unfortunately have to go to work now.

Morning everyone. With an ad running, its probably time to whitelist MEW in Adblock then

Where is the Ad supposed to be?

Yeah I can’t find it myself…had to double check to see if adblock wasn’t properly off or something.

No wonder MyGaming had to be shut down. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll have you know, good sir, that I always turn off adblock for sites I love…but I kinda forgot to do that for MEW until now…

Hehe yeah, I did it yesterday when I saw Soli and Sig talk about the ad thing. Looked for the ad then but didn’t find it (probably wasn’t up yet). Haven’t checked for it today though.

A post was merged into an existing topic: About the Ad