Offbeat . . . Off Topic

I see I have some rookie (post) numbers in this topic. I has a shame.

2 Likes

Youā€™re such a lurkerā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Morning all

/sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Morning. I wish for the same!

mornings!!

flip i slept like a baby last night! all thanks to some scary ass shit you tube videosā€¦

haha I slept like a log from 11 till 3 am, then fell asleep again after 4

1 Like

Anyone from Durbs or Richards Bay that can do my a favour and have a look at a bike for me?

Morning all so wre had insane lightning but no rain.

How are you all doing today?

Way too busy. Have been in back to back meetings since 9 this morning. Only get a few minutes off every now and then.

horrible. my goddamn shoe broke. i tried to stapler it together again, but that didnt work. I hate buying shoes. no one stocks a 13 in the shit i like.

Meetings are such a waste of time. Good luck!

Oh noes!

I also have it difficult with shoes. My one foot is a size bigger than the other. I broke my foot badly (crushed by a concrete pillar) many years back. Its got a metal plate in it and since they fixed it it was longer than the other foot.

I know that feel bro, if you donā€™t mind buying online, try: https://www.mensshoecentre.co.za/

I bought my size 14 shoes there, and I have never looked back, very comfortable and the perfect size. and according to the order date, I have had them since 2013

i am literally melting ! its friggin toasty in CPT today

Yes i have thought about it. but ordering shoes online seems iffy to me. i would much rather go and try them on. But if i dont ocme right today or tomorrow, i am going the mens shoe centre route.

goddamnit its hot. car thermo just hit 40

1 Like

yay just order some more LED lights for my pc. that thing is going to be so lit!

1 Like

word up ā€¦ hot day for walking is hot

1 Like

Today is one really long day. This year has gone very quickly until today. Today has double the amount of hours compared to normal days.

That is how my days always feel when I have nothing to do.

38 in the shade. I had to go to the shop for stuff for dinner. Cold chicken and fruit!