Offbeat . . . Off Topic

i have that headset as well, although would not have bought them knowing what i know now (they are too big for my head) i should have just gotten the razer krakens as they are smaller and would fit a girls head better.

other than that the headset is great.

Yeah, they are quite big indeed. The Krakens are just quite heavy, and start to hurt the top of your head after wearing for a long period of time

Dude that reminds me, we need to get people like raru, woot and so on on here as well shouldnt we?

2 Likes

Only 100 messages today. You guys are slacking!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nou wil ek dai he!

1 Like

Just a vicious cycle to then get more people, and have them click on all the ads for giveaways to have 50000 members but only 1000 actually being active participating members. Double edged sword I guess

kry dit Wyv, kry dit. ekt myne met ebucks gekoop

1 Like

Ek het honde kos met my laaste ebucks gekoop. Ek sal kyk nader aan einde van die jaar. Want ek moet my een keyboard vervang by my broer - ek gebruik daar een van dai R50 cheapies vir gaming oor naweke.

1 Like

I agree. We already have good guy @RebelTech.

Also I saw lots of the other local sites got Fan Con (or whatever it’s called) Cape Town tickets to give away…

MEW’s must have gotten stuck in the post, obviously.
:grin:

1 Like

This thread is halfway to the breaking point.

2 Likes

awe look at the horsey stuck in the glue factory

What I also had in mind was this:

It’s white backlit and mechanical. White being - IMO - neutral in the colour space. Mechanical is a must as after having used my brother’s for a few sessions of Overwatch, I realised I must upgrade to mechanical.

I love the feeling of mechanical.

If ya’ll think it would add value to have reps from there on here, go for it!

1 Like

This is tempting:

https://www.evetech.co.za/hyperx-alloy-elite-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-blue/best-deal/3344.aspx

1 Like

It does draw in new people to the forum - they tend to find them on forums and if we go for places with a good rep like rebel I think why not

3 Likes

Cherry MX Blues are my favorites :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bloody hell. I wish I have more time during the day to chat with everyone looks like the chatting didn’t stop today. I love it. I have lots to read and catch up on.

1 Like

haha yeah was crazy I was like hell no I can’t catch up on all this.

So song from yesterday

1 Like

https://www.takealot.com/steelseries-apex-m800-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-pc/PLID39154689

This is the last keyboard you’ll ever buy

Not sure that spacebar is big enough

1 Like