Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Kind of like a space button innit?

1 Like

Unfortunately, itā€™ll cost half its price just to have it shipped to me. Not worth it. Will wait until the G413 becomes cheaper

My sister got scammed by someone claiming to be an MTN Call Center agent claiming someone was trying to port her number, trying to make it seem as legit as possible.

Now she has to go through a lot of kak because of this motherfucker!

Fuck scammers - I fucking hope they all burn in HELL!

2 Likes

Yeah. Thatā€™ll save me posting the store catalogues each time :grin:

How do we get them? Just email?

3 Likes

oh crap, sorry to hear that.

I know the pain of going through stuff like that. Had my ID stolen way back when. Such a pain to sort it all out.

Quick challenge:

2 Likes

That is really cool!

Did you join?
Didnā€™t work, I was typing alone :expressionless:

Good night everyone. Itā€™s been fun on here today. Have a good one :+1:

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Take it easy today. :+1:

1 Like

Good news, everyone!

Wonder how long it will be before we rename it to Urectum

2 Likes

Morning peoples. So tired. So happy itā€™s a long weekend.

2 Likes

Morning everyone. So this morning Iā€™m feeling, and this is going to sound strange, rather hot. Not as in temperature, as in ā€œI look yummy enough to be jumped at the slightest provocation by the gender of my choosingā€ hot. Self confidence is at an all time high.

Speaking of looking good, Gary seems to be feeling the cold, and have added a rather swanky looking hoodie to his ensemble. A nice understated dark grey hoodie that is menacing enough to fit his persona, but fashionable enough to say ā€œCome here girl, Iā€™m a bad boyā€.

5 Likes

indexasddd

6 Likes

I am moving this weekend. So not much of a weekend :confused: fml

2 Likes

Hockey tonight! (Iā€™m actually not looking forward to itā€¦ Iā€™ve got a bit of a bruised rib)

4 Likes

mornings!!!

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Being woken up at 3:30 in the morning by the rain that sounded like its breaking my windows - It rained about 40mm by us from 3:30 till 6am - it was amazing - I just hope we will get more rain like this.

4 Likes

Greetings !!

Driving a slightly lowered car through floodwater is F@CKN Scary

3 Likes

Ive heard of Edgmead being flooded, not seen other areas - but it wouldnt surprise me - we are not prepared for heavy rain at all

Friends work has been flooded in bellville

1 Like