Offbeat . . . Off Topic

How’s it going guys, Very sad to hear the news, but excited at the same time to see what the future has to hold!

When are we getting the first Mafia game going?

I’ve never actually played Mafia. Not sure how it works.

I will work on a explanation doc. Its a lot of fun. Basic breakdown, think cops vs robbers. The cops need to find the robbers. Cops don’t have any information, but the robbers know who each other are.

Cool. How many people are required to play?

Minimum I would say about 10. 8 town people and 2 Mafia. Towns people gets power roles to help them figure out who the Mafia are and Mafia can kill people. Will work on a better breakdown to see if we can garner some interest. It gets really fun.

That sounds cool. :slightly_smiling_face:

So dis waar julle donners weg kruip

hallo daar

Hey ya’ll. Apologies if I’m quiet tonight. Taxes have to be in tomorrow!

Welcome to the madness :smiley:

Hahahaha! Sitting in evening class. Oke brings his SSD to test health. A know it all says he will help him quick to test, Plug into a PC and what not. The know it all guy puts his ears to the SSD and listens for a spin or click to diagnose the SSD accordingly =D Oh made my day

3 Likes

That is really leaving it till late.

1 Like

Wiat, what? A new TK’s been brewing here all along and I haven’t been part of it yet?

You are now :wink:

I wonder how big a topic can get before Redis starts falling over.

Welcome to Africa…Speedtest on Tanzanian mobile network

1 Like

Haha, this is funny. Last week I was in Swartklip (Mortimer Smelter) and the people there were complaining about having 0.2Mbps internet speeds. And not in Rustenburg similar complaints. Some areas still have a way to go. But Anglo has its own separate dedicated lines.

Morning everyone. Happy Black Friday.

Morning fellow winners. I had a nice accidental 1 hour snooze this morning

1 Like