Offbeat . . . Off Topic

It’s been a tough couple of days. My head hurts and I’m beyond tired.

But. I’m going on holiday in an hour’s time! Yay! Going to a place just outside the Kruger National Park on Monday.

1 Like

Tell me about it… no, actualy, don’t.

=P

Oh that’s awesome!! I love that area of the world.hopefully you’ll get some time to have a drive through the Kruger itself.

1 Like

So many emojis available on here and you use this? :roll_eyes:

For shame. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

haha… don’t get me started! I love my Kaomojis.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

1 Like

Is it Komatipoort? Because if it is you should go have a meal at the golf club there.

No, we are going to a place called Waterberry Hill. :slightly_smiling_face:

Today I’m coming back to SA. Had a great trip in Tanzania but looking forward to coming back. Plus I’m moving this week as well into the house I now legally own!! Yay!

Yay nice! Enjoy your house! :grinning:

I saw @Talentloos mention something about “Mafia”. I’ve also never played that forum game, so keen to read his doc/guide/FAQ

Good morning new community with no name.

Just getting back from a weekend wedding. I haven’t really slept. I am a broken man. Going to Wimpy now for grease, and then I downloaded Fallout New Vegas again. So guess what I’ll be doing the whole day.

How was your weekends?

We should have a cute kitten as our mascot, if we stick with Most Epic Win, as acronym is MEW

Morning peoples.

Morning peoples. Going to leave just now to on holiday. So I hope all of you have a great week! I may come visit on my phone. :smile:

greetings ! Njoy

you are going on holiday :sunglasses: and im going back to work :pensive:

Had a pretty decent weekend for the most part. Saw some wedding venues, still think it’s a money making scheme. Went to Cattle Baron in Tyger Valley and had some awesome steak. Did some shopping on Sunday followed by brekkie at Spur.

Overall, wasn’t too shabby.

Sup sup, peeps.

@Solitude enjoy the holiday dude! I’m on leave in 2 weeks from now. Can’t wait!

Enjoy your holiday @Solitude!! You’ve earned it