Offbeat . . . Off Topic

You will find something, I just know it!

That looks like a torture device

it is - the worst :frowning:

Well one nice thing happening is that I’m watching Deadpool 2 tomorrow, so Wednesday I get to post spoilers

2 Likes

In spoiler tags please - Im waiting :frowning:

Well lets see if I make it, i’m watching it at the 4dx theatre so I’m hoping Deadpool breaks the fourth wall in 4D.

2 Likes

@Wyvern Lethal Weapon’ Renewed with Seann William Scott After 11th-Hour Recasting Scramble

Get, not yet. Should be some time in this week though. Tomorrow or Thursday.

And yes - I cannot wait to get it. Been postponing it for so long.

It’s better than nothing…

I know!!!

Its not going to be the same, I don’t know if they will make it work. Clayne Crawford made the show, but I had a feeling it was coming to a close. I would have liked maybe a 5 or 6 part for a season 3 ending it all.

They hurt my ears :frowning:

Tomorrow already! Lucky. Only going on Sunday. Enjoy it

1 Like

Evening all finally have time on the interwebs. Place has been busy I see.

2 Likes

Nobody here it seems.

2 Likes

/peeks
/turns off light
/closes door

1 Like

I’m solidly nodding off so I’ll check all of you tomorrow. Have a great night :+1:

1 Like

Try as I might, the monster dog aka dipshit, is keeping me up he has gone to pee 3 times since 11. Now he is just sitting there on the side of my bed…

2 Likes

Good morning all. Busy day planned. Take it one step at a time.
Enjoy it. Take it easy :+1:

2 Likes

Morning peoples!

1 Like

I’m such a nerd sometimes… But i want this in my life!

4 Likes