Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Morning everyone.

1 Like

Morning peoples. I hope you all have a great day! I’m tired. It’s been a busy week.

2 Likes

Morning!

so i was so happy with Takealots return policy when the replaced my broken blender until i opened the replaced blender. This blender you can see was previously used and the blade is all wonky and there was oil on one of the attachments… ugh so no it has to go back again.

2 Likes

Hindsight, like its annoying little bratting cousin, Karma is a bitch.

In other news:

Morning fam, hope it’s going well this morning. :relaxed::+1:t4:

1 Like

Wow that’s bad!

I had to replace a graphics card before and it was such a good experience that these days if I need to buy something that may break easily then I may just buy it at Takealot.

1 Like

Morning people of the palace.

The past day was busy, hectic, and a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Not something I wanna talk on here about. But a good friend, got the best worse news of her life, that might actually save her life now.

Im gonna be all over the show, studying and all that as well.

2 Likes

the return process is easy and painless enough, that i will keep using them to buy stuff if it means it might get returned. im just annoyed that they replaced my barely used item with something you can see was used and was freaking dirty… and i also noticed that i paid like 800 buck for the blender but the replacement invoice says 499… irks me even more

3 Likes

Morning all. Im locked out of my work pc AGAIN

1 Like

Stop browsing NSFW content at work then!

4 Likes

How do you keep doing that?

I’m not doing it on purpose you know. :frowning:

IT keeps fcking around with resetting passwords and stuff

ai ai its time to kick their asses

Woah… even though I’d like to agree… I’m the IT guy in my office :sweat_smile:

I hate you guys.

we hate you equally

Hi hi all, i went to the post office this morning and there was no queue… good start to the day at least :thinking:

3 Likes

IT people are the worst. I would know, I am one.

1 Like

Queues are bad.

2 Likes

We love our IT people but you get some idiots you all know that

Then we are united in our hatred for each other