Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Feel exactly the same way.

The community works like it should mostly. I can buy a PC all the way from the Cape, get it posted to me and only pay once I have tested it.
It is all based on an iTrader system which build trust with the community.

I am not going to send my PC to a guy with 0 iTraders.

And with the pricing, if it is too low to be true then it is usually a scam. Were 2 cases just this week of that.

And about the asking too high price, there is a rule where you are not allowed to comment on a price or comment to effect a sales thread negatively in any way.

I you want to buy 1 KB every 5 years, then it is not the place for you yeah. But if like me I used to buy Multiple items each months for my own PC and building PCs for others, then it there is no better place.

Well mostly I try and flog my old kit, and generally for free/very cheap. Sadly it just works better for me to do this on Gumtree and Facebook. Less having to worry about ā€œtrustā€ and more give me money and I give you working parts.

Ah I remember Puddles from Amaericaā€™s Got Talent - the guy has an amazing voice.

2 Likes

Get someone to vouch for you. Do face to face deals, build up an itrader, as those ā€œcheap/freeā€ item deals can build up your iTrade very quick.
EZPZ

But all those reasons you mentioned for not liking Carb are not very good reasons :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Too little too late, end of July Iā€™m out of the country for the foreseeable future.

2 Likes

Bottom line - be content with what you have and cannot sellā€¦ ?

Iā€™ve had some success on Carbonite. Thereā€™s a lot of redtape, but all for good reason.

2 Likes

I take it yā€™all have heard the ā€œYannyā€ or ā€œLaurelā€ audio clip argument?

What did/do you hear?

See everyones votes:

2 Likes

Battlefield V confirmed. Trevor Noah to host. :smile:

Been following development of Descenders with the publisher streams on Mixer and on Discord and had a feeling that because itā€™s coming from a very small indie studio, and has a fair bit of online integration, that it probably wouldnā€™t be out on physical disc. Just checked with him on Discord to confirm:

<@Mike Rose> digital only for now, we might do a limited run of physical in the future, but itā€™ll be like, next year

Sorry bud. Drag your console with next time youā€™ll be near a decent internet connection.

1 Like

First time I read that I missed the ā€œfromā€ and was about to compliment you on a damn impressive driveway! :joy:

2 Likes

Itā€™s that time again. Time to tuck into the pillow. Cu all tmrw :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Thanks Gregg.
If he announces a disc version please let me know. Going through pics n vids he seems to have nailed the bikes which most devs wouldnā€™t jave

1 Like

Morning everyone! Thursday/Friday Eve is here. Have a good one :+1:

Morninā€™

Iā€™m in a bad mood today. Woke up at 3am to watch the Jets game, and we lost. Weā€™re down 2-1 in the semi-finals :frowning:

3 Likes

The cringe factor is going to be 10/10

Morning everyone.

1 Like

Morning all one more post to ost apocolips

1 Like